Pruitt will take a look at our quarterback situation.

we have 1 or 2 walkons also..right ?

We do but I pray we never have to play them. We were one snap away last year from having to play one of them. That just shouldn't ever happen at a school like TN. Mayfield was the walk on exception. I would love for the next Baker Mayfield to be one of our walk-on's but our luck the last 10 yrs I justhope to hell one of our scholarship QB's can win us some games.

Unless someone can fix that terrible Offensive line the guy that starts at QB won't matter. In fact if the line plays the same all the QB's may get to play as the injuries mount up.

Reactions: 1 person
Adams' fallacy is that is the article assumes which ever team has the better QB is the winner. That is not always the case. For GA, the majority of Fromm's success was due to his supporting cast. I have to believe if you put JG on GA or Bama he could and would be as successful as Fromm or Tua or Hurts. Give JG, QD, WM an improved line and we'll see improved QB play.

Reactions: 3 people
More crap from Adams yay. He was trying to stir crap up at the last press conference asking Pruitt about "potential transfers for the QB position". Got his stupid little query shut down too. I can't stand him sorry for ranting, but he hates TN football and does all he can to poor-mouth it.

Reactions: 3 people
I think it will be interesting to see what Shrout can do. I'd imagine a RS year, but I trust Helton to have a good eye where QBs are concerned and he could bump up in the depth chart if they feel he is the future.

This would not surprise me.

Unless someone can fix that terrible Offensive line the guy that starts at QB won't matter. In fact if the line plays the same all the QB's may get to play as the injuries mount up.

This - but everyone is always looking at 1 person to blame.

Fix the OL or it will be a very long year regardless of who is QB, WR or RB.

Looks like there is not much to look at now.

Its pretty obvious who our qb is. Time to rally around him and hope he continues the improvement he showed late in the year.

Its pretty obvious who our qb is. Time to rally around him and hope he continues the improvement he showed late in the year.

You should relax. YouÂ’ve done everything humanly possible for him. Time to let the little chick fly on his own. :lol:

There's gonna be quite a few QB grad transfers so I definitely wouldn't rule out that possibility.Not saying we get one but I'm sure its being explored. 3 scholarship QB's is a dangerous position to be in.

Pruitt watched last yrs film, and said he felt sorry for the kids, UT was a real ****hole to be coached at last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Why would there only be one?

tumblr_inline_mz1ku4bOrL1rv9l6l.gif

VN Store

Back