Pruitt Should Apologize to Fans, the Team & Re-evaluate if He Still Wants to Be Coach

I’ll play:

0-8 hurt our image and recruiting

101 coaches turning down the chance to run our program, hurt our image and recruiting

The Schiano fiasco, hurt our image and recruiting

The Currie fiasco, hurt our image and recruiting

Had CJP abandoned Alabama early, it would have been used against him, hurt our image and recruiting.

We were a cluster **** and the laughing stock of college football. That started with the loss to Georgia and didn’t end until CJP was hired. A kid chose Marshall over us! It will take some time for all that happened to fade away.

Reactions: 3 people
This recruit class took a nosedive. Multiple misses. “Sure things” flipping to other schools on NSD.

HUGE holes in the secondary and O-Line with little options to fill them. All while, Pruitt stayed at Alabama to coach in the playoffs—time that shouldve been spent working 100% on this recruit class and team.

Alabama benefits and at the same time sticks it to us twice: Pruitt helped them win another NC and it obviously negatively affected this years class and Pruitt’s ability to bring in talent.

Phil shares the blame in allowing him to coach an extra month at Alabama.

I'm not sure what is more outrageous....that you posted this in the first place.... or the fact that you created almost 60 fake accounts so you could like your original post!

We finish in the bottom of our conference, have a nationally embarrassing coaching search, become the laughing stock of CFB and we still expect a top ten recruiting class?

This thread is starting to rival the Gruden thread and anything D4H posts.

And no, I just can't make myself stay away or ignore it. Train wreck...gotta watch it.

Go Vols.

The OP has a dedication to stupidity that is so far advanced, it acts as positive motivation for normal stupid people...

This recruit class took a nosedive. Multiple misses. “Sure things” flipping to other schools on NSD.

HUGE holes in the secondary and O-Line with little options to fill them. All while, Pruitt stayed at Alabama to coach in the playoffs—time that shouldve been spent working 100% on this recruit class and team.

Alabama benefits and at the same time sticks it to us twice: Pruitt helped them win another NC and it obviously negatively affected this years class and Pruitt’s ability to bring in talent.

Someone call the village and tell them we found their missing idiot.

Reactions: 7 people

You can always spot the cats that never played sports lmao 🤣

Reactions: 1 person
He inherited a better situation than both Fooley and Botch did. And even those two snake oil salesmen pulled in better classes in year 1 (zero) than this guy who decided it was more important to coach our rival team for weeks after he “accepted” the job here.

Jokes on you too Bc he actually MADE you all cheer for Alabama.

Sickening.

Coming off the worst season in UT history says otherwise about it being a better situation or do some of you just ignore it?

Reactions: 2 people

This is why coaches and recruits question coming to UT. The fan base is wishy-washy. We love you when you're winning or committed. But, God forbid you don't meet our expectations completely and immediately.

This is embarrassing.

Your bucket has a lot of holes in it.

Reactions: 2 people
CJP inherited dumpster fire > CBJ inherited dumpster fire imo
I think the weakness in Jones' 1st roster was harder to work around than Pruitt's 1st roster. Unfortunately, it looks like the spot where we're thin now are going to be easy to exploit by any team with a good passing QB.

This thread is starting to rival the Gruden thread and anything D4H posts.

And no, I just can't make myself stay away or ignore it. Train wreck...gotta watch it.

Go Vols.

I think that happened in the first few pages, possibly the OP.....

I think the weakness in Jones' 1st roster was harder to work around than Pruitt's 1st roster. Unfortunately, it looks like the spot where we're thin now are going to be easy to exploit by any team with a good passing QB.

Yeah maybe the roster, but the circumstances CJP walked into after everything that happened this off-season will be hard to top.

Glad i don't have to go to Doc for my health care needs! Probably put a tourniquet on throat because it is sore!!!!!!
Got to be the dumbest thing posted so far and all the likes as well. Pruitt did the right thing!:peace2:

Reactions: 6 people
Pruitt is not the one who drove the damn car off the cliff. You may want to give butch all the blame he deserves. He has buried this once proud program.

Every time I think Vol "fans" have reached peak dumba**, somebody proves me wrong.

Reactions: 7 people
I thot this was the Gruden thread................

DXTCJQn.gif

Its just as stupid

VN Store

Back