Pruitt doing as well or better than Butch in recruiting already.

Your mother must be helping you write this crap! I have never *****ed about a single coaching move made by Coach Fulmer, you need to put down that crack pipe! Perhaps, if you admitted you're are wrong, not just about you love for butch, but for pulling crap out of thin air (as is the custom for a Hilary supporter) when you have nothing else to support your idiocy, you may start to get better...good luck.

I want you to stay where you’re at. Waaay behind me whilst bisching about a coach I moved on from. Don’t know why you’re shoehorning politics into the rest of your prattle...but you’re wrong there too. I think you get desperate and stupid and reach when you don’t have anything...at least you just did. Mom’s dead. If you’re not the Brent Schaeffer fan then disregard that part. Maybe that was 114flyer

Reactions: 1 person
I want you to stay where you’re at. Waaay behind me whilst bisching about a coach I moved on from. Don’t know why you’re shoehorning politics into the rest of your prattle...but you’re wrong there too. I think you get desperate and stupid and reach when you don’t have anything...at least you just did. Mom’s dead. If you’re not the Brent Schaeffer fan then disregard that part. Maybe that was 114flyer

Babble-this post appears to be the result of too much time with your crack pipe. Once again, you made claims regarding my Coach Fulmer posts-you know the ones that do not exist, never did. Once again, you assertion that after the UMass game, no one loved butch anymore- is just stupid. Real Vol Fans, knew and knew well, butch was not a coach for a long time prior to that game, but little fan boys could care less about our program, it's more about their love of butch-weird to say the least.:hi:

Babble-this post appears to be the result of too much time with your crack pipe. Once again, you made claims regarding my Coach Fulmer posts-you know the ones that do not exist, never did. Once again, you assertion that after the UMass game, no one loved butch anymore- is just stupid. Real Vol Fans, knew and knew well, butch was not a coach for a long time prior to that game, but little fan boys could care less about our program, it's more about their love of butch-weird to say the least.:hi:

You’re just ridiculous. :) No one loved the Vols unless they agreed with you when you “knew” something? :loco: You’ve always been a useless bluster of hot wind. You stated that Fulmer’s legacy was ruined when he chose Ainge over Schaeffer. The same Schaeffer that sucked for TWO programs! That’s delusional FANBOY for you. There was NO ONE saying that Butch was the answer after UMass...even less than no one after UGA. Neither crack nor your preferred meth excuses your delusional state. Bottom line, no one on this board EXTENDED or SHORTENED Butch’s tenure. Results had to come in and by results that meant losses and production failures...not message board rants from windbags like you. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Pruitt is much more in tune with what it takes to be successful in the SEC than Jones ever was. Not a knock on Jones but the fact was he coached in the Mac and had no experience at all with SEC football. He tried to make work what worked in the MAC. He simply wasn't ready for the x and o's of big time college football. Jones exposed his inferior play calling time and time again. While Pruitt hasn't been a head coach his resume of SEC football is much much more impressive. I feel much better with Pruitt at the helm.GBO!!!!!

Jones never or seldom recruited high end players to need except in 1's or 2 players per cycle. It appears that CJP has recruited to the needs of the team and with misses as explained by the early signing period and lack of relationships.

CJP + Staff has and will be very aggressive in his recruiting approach. It will play out over time. Decent class this year and it will improve. He is on a mission to turn this program around in a short period.

Again, time needed. He is building and is not patching or putting a band-aide on a sucking Chest wound.

You’re just ridiculous. :) No one loved the Vols unless they agreed with you when you “knew” something? :loco: You’ve always been a useless bluster of hot wind. You stated that Fulmer’s legacy was ruined when he chose Ainge over Schaeffer. The same Schaeffer that sucked for TWO programs! That’s delusional FANBOY for you. There was NO ONE saying that Butch was the answer after UMass...even less than no one after UGA. Neither crack nor your preferred meth excuses your delusional state. Bottom line, no one on this board EXTENDED or SHORTENED Butch’s tenure. Results had to come in and by results that meant losses and production failures...not message board rants from windbags like you. :)

Just as I thought, you are on drugs. I never made any such assertions regarding Fulmer's hires. Please show the post (as it does not exist). You make up crap, out of thin air! You will go to any extreme to protect the love of your life-coach butch. Again, you dream up crap, and post it as if you could back it up, now is your time, show the posts you are 'quoting'. Butch's little butchna is being called out-go for it fan boy!:crazy:

Just as I thought, you are on drugs. I never made any such assertions regarding Fulmer's hires. Please show the post (as it does not exist). You make up crap, out of thin air! You will go to any extreme to protect the love of your life-coach butch. Again, you dream up crap, and post it as if you could back it up, now is your time, show the posts you are 'quoting'. Butch's little butchna is being called out-go for it fan boy!:crazy:

Speaking of drugs and paranoia and other bats*** crazy junk! You been on militia duty? Stocking your survival shelter with toilet paper? 15 days since the post you’re responding to! Don’t give me “I have a life” either. Your ranting and raving about stuff in the past ain’t no LIFE, you nutjob! :lol: “Fanboys” “Jews” whatever your latest obsession...psycho. :loco:

We suck and always will suck. Pruitt sucks recruiting wise. Can't pull anything but his own appendage.

We suck and always will suck. Pruitt sucks recruiting wise. Can't pull anything but his own appendage.

Wow, you cant even give the guy four months? He'll butch had five years to ruin this program, give Pruitt a little more than four months.

Wow, you cant even give the guy four months? He'll butch had five years to ruin this program, give Pruitt a little more than four months.

Why extend the suffering? Drop down a division.

Jones never or seldom recruited high end players to need except in 1's or 2 players per cycle. It appears that CJP has recruited to the needs of the team and with misses as explained by the early signing period and lack of relationships.

CJP + Staff has and will be very aggressive in his recruiting approach. It will play out over time. Decent class this year and it will improve. He is on a mission to turn this program around in a short period.

Again, time needed. He is building and is not patching or putting a band-aide on a sucking Chest wound.

i truly believe that Pruitt is about relationships. I'm in sales. Relationship sales takes longer to close, but it pays dividens in long run. Slick talking car salesmen resort to cliche's, slick advertising and marketing (BbyB), etc...and can close it right then and there. But, people rarely do repeat bidness with them.

Not scratch, Butchna. He's a Dawg. He licks em.

I was down in Athens at a GA vs Tn game and Uga ran out, stopped and licked himself. These two Ga dudes were in front of me, one of them said to the other "I wish I could do that" the other one said "Yea Bill but that dog would bite you.":)

No, the opposite, (See Rick Barnes BB team owning Kentucky) but for those who feel negative because of the class ranking, I figure that I'd put this out there.

Although CJP hasn't been a head coach, he certainly gets accolades from other coaches and players as being a great defensive coach and his staff is very good. I think there is a great chance we will have a good recruiter and a coach who actually teaches and improves the players.

Can the season play out before you call him the next Saban??

i truly believe that Pruitt is about relationships. I'm in sales. Relationship sales takes longer to close, but it pays dividens in long run. Slick talking car salesmen resort to cliche's, slick advertising and marketing (BbyB), etc...and can close it right then and there. But, people rarely do repeat bidness with them.
Most of us want the car before we ever show up. All the salesman can do is talk us out of the deal, or sell some undercoat.

VN Store

Back