"Protests"

That's not true at all. It is a fact that institutional injustice is a HUGE problem.

Fourteen Examples of Racism in Criminal Justice System | HuffPost

Love it......you whine about my sources being biased then post something from the Huffington Post. Gets no better than that.

How about we just agree there are isolated cases where people of ALL skin colors are wronged, but there's no cabal of people scheming together to imprison or murder black males? Can we just agree on that? You're ignoring data that's fact-based, that's your right, but I'll meet you part of the way and I'll admit that there's bad cops in law enforcement and those people should be punished.

Also....while as a libertarian I support the decriminalization of personal drug use, the current law is the law and the simplest way to not go to jail for drug crimes is to not do drugs. This works across the racial spectrum and will go a long way towards keeping people out of prison for non-violent drug offenses.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoptownVol
Any site that is a self proclaimed alt right, white supremacist, or neo nazi site can not be trusted to give an accurate view on data about different races. Why? Because they look at the data through a lens of cultural/ethinic cleansing. The guy you keep linking in the youtube is of the alt right. No I do not take the word of a guy who wants to prop up his belief of white supremacy. The only people that would trust the word of a guy like him or the sites you link are others who think like him. So im officially going to just put you in the category of the alt right which is those guys who went to "protest" confederate statues being removed.

I do not need other people to help me read stats that I can look up myself from the fbi site. You on the other hand are simply repeating something you heard from someone else. Inaccurate information at that.

Stefan Molyneux is NOT on the alt-right. Molyneux is a libertarian, anarcho-capitalist philosopher who bashes all sides and deals with facts. You might not like what he's saying but he documents everything he says for the listener to do their own homework.

I also am not on the alt-right and am a libertarian that feels history is being eroded by an overly-sensitive, leftist, pandering minority of people, who only seek to continue to stoke the fires in America today.

Those guys that went to Charlottesville aren't about saving history, they're about identity politics, just like so many on the left are. Identity politics is wrong on the left AND right. Put me in whatever category you want, makes no difference, I'm just telling you the truth about my own personal beliefs.

Reactions: HoptownVol
Also....while as a libertarian I support the decriminalization of personal drug use, the current law is the law and the simplest way to not go to jail for drug crimes is to not do drugs. This works across the racial spectrum and will go a long way towards keeping people out of prison for non-violent drug offenses.

When the enforcement of those laws is vastly different in different neighborhoods, it doesn’t work the same way across the racial spectrum.

Reactions: 1 person
Love it......you whine about my sources being biased then post something from the Huffington Post. Gets no better than that.

How about we just agree there are isolated cases where people of ALL skin colors are wronged, but there's no cabal of people scheming together to imprison or murder black males? Can we just agree on that? You're ignoring data that's fact-based, that's your right, but I'll meet you part of the way and I'll admit that there's bad cops in law enforcement and those people should be punished.

First Ill take your word on you not being of the alt right but please understand that if you reference people that support them, you will often be lumped into the category with them. Its like the guy who says no I'm not racist but still hangs with his racist friends but never calls them out and and expects people to not think he is racist.

Next there are just some facts about America. There are still people alive that were around when discrimination was the law of the land. Some of those people didn't want those laws to change. They probably passed down their racism to their kids. Some of those same people are in positions of power. Some of those same people are now emboldened to spew their hate. With the invention of social media, it is easier to see this issue that still festers in America. Racism presents itself in many of our institutions (because they are made up of people) such as the criminal justice system and in education. In education, we are practically still as segregated as we used to be and students in "nicer neighborhoods" receive more tax money for their schools. That brings us to intersectionality that some black people face, that of being poor and black. These things among others are the injustices that people protest against.

Reactions: 2 people
It really is unbelievable.

I said earlier this week I have had managers use that inmates/asylum spiel in meetings.

This younger generation is fragile.

by in Texas I also mean the snowflake pitcher on the Dodgers -- what a whiny baby

Darvish handled a racist gesture by saying everyone makes mistakes. Not sure what the hell he did that evokes a “snowflake”

Darvish handled a racist gesture by saying everyone makes mistakes. Not sure what the hell he did that evokes a “snowflake”

He sure made a huge issue of it on the ESPN interview said 'offended' a couple times ESPN ate it up as you would imagine

He sure made a huge issue of it on the ESPN interview said 'offended' a couple times ESPN ate it up as you would imagine

I can’t find that interview. Can you post it? I’ve only heard him call it disrespectful and a mistake.

I thought the cameras caught it and the media brought it to Darvish after the game. Seems like he wouldn’t have noticed given he was on the mound pitching and dude was buried in the Astros dugout.

Reactions: 1 person
ESPN article:

Gurriel said it's common in Cuba to use the word "chinito" to describe someone of Asian heritage, although he admitted he realizes it's considered offensive in Japan.

Darvish, also speaking through an interpreter, called the gesture and the word "disrespectful."

"I feel like, of course, Houston has Asian fans and Japanese fans, and Asian fans live all over the place," Darvish said. "And acting like that, it's just disrespectful to people around the world, to the Houston organization. It's not OK.

"Including him and I, nobody's perfect. Everybody's different. We've just got to learn from it. He made a mistake, and we've just got to learn from it. We are all human beings. It's just learn from it, and we've got to move forward."

Darvish later tweeted a statement, saying people should put effort into "learning rather than to accuse [Gurriel]."

"If we can take something from this, that is a giant step for mankind," Darvish wrote. "Since we are living in such a wonderful world, let's stay positive and move forward instead of focusing on anger. I'm counting on everyone's big love."

When someone does something racist and you find yourself siding with him and getting mad at the target, it might be time to reevaluate.

you dont think that is him ?

No I 100% believe it's him; I was just typing out the Cheech and Chong line instead of posting the image, which is also a reference to said person's past denials of other alt accounts he made.

yk6z2.jpg

VN Store

Back