"Protests"

Excuse me but there are ****s and complete documentation of every statistic given. Conservative websites? Oh but leftist ones tell the truth, those are accurate, right? In any case, is Harvard conservative too?

When people trash sites rather than being able to rebut the data within, it tells me a lot.

Seems I touched a nerve. No need for cursing.

The numbers are close, but if you look at percentage of crime versus percent of population, it's not close at all.

In any case, it's a moot point as the entire narrative put forth by the players is destroyed by multiple studies AND actual figures.

It becomes a moot point that you and probably many others believe a lie about black people and crimes committed? How many other lies do you believe about black people? Below is just straight facts about police brutality, no partisan ties. Yes it is a problem. Cops themselves know it. Many reasonable people know it as well.

https://vittana.org/42-shocking-police-brutality-statistics

The numbers are close, but if you look at percentage of crime versus percent of population, it's not close at all.

In any case, it's a moot point as the entire narrative put forth by the players is destroyed by multiple studies AND actual figures.

You can't throw out damaging lies about black people committing the majority of crimes, and then when you're completely wrong, say "it's a moot point."

Also, 70% vs. 27% is not "close"

That's just not true. I posted links that completely support everything I said, you guys just refuse to even look at them. As I said, if we can't discuss this honestly, there's never any progress to be made.

It becomes a moot point that you and probably many others believe a lie about black people and crimes committed? How many other lies do you believe about black people? Below is just straight facts about police brutality, no partisan ties. Yes it is a problem. Cops themselves know it. Many reasonable people know it as well.

https://vittana.org/42-shocking-police-brutality-statistics

I'm not the one believing a lie. I've given you multiple links with verifiable data and yes, there are some "partisan ties" in your links and also quite a bit of that data is outright refuted by the Harvard study and shown to be almost completely turned around.

You can't throw out damaging lies about black people committing the majority of crimes, and then when you're completely wrong, say "it's a moot point."

This link talks about violent crime stats but touches on crime in general. https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler#

https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

The amren link has a mother load of data that supports my claims as well and all the sources and annotations are included.

Again, the metrics used should be percentage of crime by population. If you look at total numbers, in many cases, whites will obviously commit more crimes because there are more whites, but your overall likelihood is actually based on percentage by population, NOT just by total number.

Did nobody here take statistics courses?

This link talks about violent crime stats but touches on crime in general. https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler#

The amren link has a mother load of data that supports my claims as well and all the sources and annotations are included.

Again, the metrics used should be percentage of crime by population. If you look at total numbers, in many cases, whites will obviously commit more crimes because there are more whites, but your overall likelihood is actually based on percentage by population, NOT just by total number.

Your "claim" was that black people commit the majority of crimes. That claim is wrong, which makes it funny that Saluki rushed to defend it.

So I took the liberty of viewing everything you posted and each one is a conservative source or white nationalist source. So you align your thinking with the crazies who "protested" in Charlottesville. Now that explains your logic this whole time. Below is an article from Amren, a white nationalist article.

https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/06/among-things-white-nationalist/

This is what you are quoting for your "facts."

Next time I guess I should expect a link from breitbart.

Your line of thinking has been disproven with actual information from the fbi. Oh and for the record, yes I have taken statistics and I am probably better at math than you.

So I took the liberty of viewing everything you posted and each one is a conservative source or white nationalist source. So you align your thinking with the crazies who "protested" in Charlottesville. Now that explains your logic this whole time. Below is an article from Amren, a white nationalist article.

https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/06/among-things-white-nationalist/

Your line of thinking has been disproven with actual information from the fbi. Oh and for the record, yes I have taken statistics and I am probably better at math than you.

Wow. I just glanced at his later posts, but wow. Using a white nationalist website to present an argument about the crimes black people commit. I’m certain the numbers haven’t been selected to go towards their gameplan.

I’m growing concerned about the people I post with on here if this is where they are getting their news from.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sick of all of it. I have zero problems with the players doing it; I personally wouldn't do it, but I'm not one to really concern myself with what other people are doing when said something has zero affect on my life.

But I'm sick of ESPN treating them like heroes, and I'm sick of people making such a big deal out of them doing it. Both ESPN and people like Trump just stir the pot and making it more full of sh**.

You're far from the only one sick of it. From Darren Rovell.....

"Through Week 4, NFL ratings are down 9% vs last year thru Week 4. Ratings were down 8% last year vs 2015 over entire regular season."

Why I Am (Among Other Things) a White Nationalist - American Renaissance

The site is irrelevant, the information within is accurate, cited with links, and hasn't been disproven at all. What you're doing is again, conflating percentage of population with percentage of crime.

You're obviously lacking in statistical understanding if you can't differentiate between the two and understand which I've been talking about. It's clear if you have the intelligence to comprehend it. By percentage of population, blacks commit vastly more crime....it's not close. By total numbers, there are more white crimes committed but that's because of sheer numbers, there are simply more whites.

You're taking the flat Earth viewpoint on this.

Wow. I just glanced at his later posts, but wow. Using a white nationalist website to present an argument about the crimes black people commit. I’m certain the numbers haven’t been selected to go towards their gameplan.

I’m growing concerned about the people I post with on here if this is where they are getting their news from.

No, I used a link to that site that contains all the information in one place, with plenty of verifiable documenting. The site itself is irrelevant, the information on that page however, is accurate and sourced from a study that was done by Edwin Rubenstein who isn't affiliated with that webpage.

You leftists LOVE to point at the sites but you're inept at refuting the data on them. It's called "not making an argument". You can't refute the information posted so you attack the data on Ben Shapiro's page or go after AMREN for posting data from a study on crime.

Typical.

Black are 13% of the population and commit 52% of crimes. It isn't fake news, it's a fact.

This was wrong. Period.

You’re acting like it’s other people who don’t understand statistics and “per capita”...when in reality you never said per capita, you just tried to transition to it later rather than admit you were wrong (which, again, you were).

Reactions: 3 people
Last edited:
Crime rate doesn't really matter to the discussion at hand. The question is whether or not the CJS carries out justice equally. The number of crimes doesn't matter, the number of injustices is what matters.

Reactions: 3 people
Crime rate doesn't really matter to the discussion at hand. The question is whether or not the CJS carries out justice equally. The number of crimes doesn't matter, the number of injustices is what matters.

I agree and I'll give you a like for that.

I am 100% for alleged injustices being investigated and police officers found guilty of violating civil rights being prosecuted. I guess where I will disagree with the players and the social justice left on this is that they believe it's institutional and pervasive and there's just zero evidence to support that claim.

So, you have no idea. That’s what I thought.

We’ll need some facts here.

So because I don't know the exact number of injustices in America, my position that there are too many is invalid? The knowledge that there are at least hundreds of thousands isn't enough?

You consistently offer bad arguments, but this one is so terrible that even I'm surprised by it. I guess you gotta say something, tho. You can't just STFU when you've been owned.

Reactions: 4 people
Excuse me but there are ****s and complete documentation of every statistic given. Conservative websites? Oh but leftist ones tell the truth, those are accurate, right? In any case, is Harvard conservative too?

When people trash sites rather than being able to rebut the data within, it tells me a lot.

Any site that is a self proclaimed alt right, white supremacist, or neo nazi site can not be trusted to give an accurate view on data about different races. Why? Because they look at the data through a lens of cultural/ethinic cleansing. The guy you keep linking in the youtube is of the alt right. No I do not take the word of a guy who wants to prop up his belief of white supremacy. The only people that would trust the word of a guy like him or the sites you link are others who think like him. So im officially going to just put you in the category of the alt right which is those guys who went to "protest" confederate statues being removed.

I do not need other people to help me read stats that I can look up myself from the fbi site. You on the other hand are simply repeating something you heard from someone else. Inaccurate information at that.

Any site that is a self proclaimed alt right, white supremacist, or neo nazi site can not be trusted to give an accurate view on data about different races. Why? Because they look at the data through a lens of cultural/ethinic cleansing. The guy you keep linking in the youtube is of the alt right. No I do not take the word of a guy who wants to prop up his belief of white supremacy. The only people that would trust the word of a guy like him or the sites you link are others who think like him. So im officially going to just put you in the category of the alt right which is those guys who went to "protest" confederate statues being removed.

I do not need other people to help me read stats that I can look up myself from the fbi site. You on the other hand are simply repeating something you heard from someone else. Inaccurate information at that.

The stats still reflect that there is not an institutional injustice problem.

VN Store

Back