Props for Jarrett and Swain w/ Keaton

I KNOW this is wrong, but when it comes to bullying, I think teachers, adults, good Samaritans, etc should be allowed to SLAP SH!T out of bullies...

I absolutely DESPISE them..

Reactions: 5 people
This broke my heart when I saw his video. It's great the attention it's getting. Chin up little man! Don't let a few a$$holes ruin your life. You're the bigger man here!

Reactions: 1 person
Where the Hell is espn on this warm, heartfelt, upstanding story?!?! Damn shame espn loves to broadcast negative happenings instead of a story worthwhile.

I am still undecided on JG as a quarterback, but I must admit, his actions now have me rooting 100% for him. Go JG!

Reactions: 2 people
You can't put a price tag on stuff like this. Our team may not have played well this year but I know that we have some d*mn fine men wearing orange.

You can't put a price tag on stuff like this. Our team may not have played well this year but I know that we have some d*mn fine men wearing orange.

Well said. I was pulling for JG anyway but this just made me respect him even more than all the beatings he took during games. He wasn't near as bad as some portray. Yes he needs to improve on his decision making and getting the ball out sooner but he wasn't a turnover machine like Dormady. These players just need the right coaching and are fixing to get the coaching they deserve and signed on for. I expect JG to have a really good Sophomore year. Plus he's a great, high character young man. He's very teachable like most of our players and wanna learn and get better. I truly believe we will be night and day from this year to next year. May not immediately equal out to competing for Championships but in a few years we will be. #GBO

JG has the potential to be as good as anyone in the country on the field. He’s outspoken, and shows his emotions more than Dobbs, for better and worse, but he’s a great kid and represents our university with class.

Keaton's mom is actually a huge racist.

Its come out in the news.

This was all one big money grab on her part.

Have a hard time believing that. That kid was shaking, crying and visibly hurt. You don't fake that at his age. The mom may or may not be a racist but still doesn't take away from what happened to Keaton. Not buying that it was one big fake job. If it had just been her doing it that's one thing but that little guy was visibly in pain.

Hopefully not true. A small part of wondered if the kid had been coached for the video. I really hope not.

I have a special needs son and been around many others since my son has started school. It's hard enough training a kid with no disorders much less ones disorders. Most kids that age only know how to tell things one way, and that's them speaking the truth. That was not a child who was trained to say stuff or shake and cry on demand. It was just too real for someone his age. If it had been a teenager or adult I could believe it. Not to mention the damage you could permanently do to him if it did come out it was fake. Just don't see it being fake. Her motives may be driven by racism because who knows it could have been just a certain race that was bullying him but who knows. I have had to learn to be less protective of my special needs son just because it can cause more harm than good.A few Kids are gonna be mean and that's just something that you have to learn to deal with and team them to just ignore them. Easier said than done though. My son is fortunate to be in a great school system where it will not be tolerated. The kids are taught how to interact with and are encouraged to spend time and do different activities as one. My son plays in a few special needs baseball leagues and each child has a buddy for the entire game. And most are teenagers that take an hour out of their Saturday morning to come spend time with them. It's amazing to see.

That’s a fake account
DQyvNWBXcAISUdJ

Oh yeah. This is 2017 and the rebel flag is racist now. Better go tell my black friends that have them on their trucks.

It's been racist. People just actually acknowledge the truth now instead of falling for propaganda or remaining quiet.

The mom had a ton of racist posts on her Facebook and acknowledged that Keaton called some kids the n-word. When the media picked up on it she locked her Facebook.

Sounds like he was the real bully and didn't like it when the kids he bullied fought back. Just like most bullies.

Reactions: 3 people
I bet all the bullies are jealous now. I'm sure their parents are humiliated (probably not called out in the media specifically but for sure in the local neighborhood/school), lots of heat on the school officials now that they look very bad and are humiliated too.

How many parents are aware? You act like the parents encouraged.

This kid wasn’t bullied. The black kids in his class beat him up because he kept calling them the N word. He was shaking because he was justifiably afraid. Family pulled the pity card and got 57K because her son got deservedly beat up.

Not the kids fault of course. Pretty sure he was just doing what his parents taught him but still. 57K for being beat up. You know how rich I’d be if i got that much for every fight i lost as a kid?

Reactions: 3 people
This kid wasn’t bullied. The black kids in his class beat him up because he kept calling them the N word. He was shaking because he was justifiably afraid. Family pulled the pity card and got 57K because her son got deservedly beat up.

Not the kids fault of course. Pretty sure he was just doing what his parents taught him but still. 57K for being beat up. You know how rich I’d be if i got that much for every fight i lost as a kid?

Link?

Supposedly none of that is true. The gofundme wasn’t setup by the family.

You know this based on what? Personal knowledge or are you repeating what has now been debunked as a troll attempt by SJW?

VN Store

Back