Props for Jarrett and Swain w/ Keaton

This has shades of Josh Dobbs and AJ - what a legacy to leave behind. Glad to see other players continuing to be lights. Pulling for JG to be as great on the field as he obviously is off it.

Reactions: 2 people
I bet all the bullies are jealous now. I'm sure their parents are humiliated (probably not called out in the media specifically but for sure in the local neighborhood/school), lots of heat on the school officials now that they look very bad and are humiliated too.

Reactions: 1 person
I bet all the bullies are jealous now. I'm sure their parents are humiliated (probably not called out in the media specifically but for sure in the local neighborhood/school), lots of heat on the school officials now that they look very bad and are humiliated too.
Maybe, but sadly I’d say some of these kids treat others this way because their parents aren’t involved enough to care. Awesome of Swain and JG to visit him.

Swain and JG are successful, powerful young men and they just took time out of their day for another human in need. Someone they have never seen or heard of before. They gave a young kid hope!

Hope this is the first of several visits by lots of folks. Need some time at the school, too.

He has a huge amount of athletes and celeb types contacting him. Some other VOLS are going to meet with him Tuesday I think. Kid has offers from Dana White to Luke Skywalker to Captain America to Dr. Phil coming in.

Look at the hashtag twitter search for #KeatonJones : Search Twitter - #KeatonJones

Over 20 million views of his video now and he's been messaged by Chris Evans and invited to the Avengers premiere in LA, Sean Hannity, Todd Chrisley, the Colorado Rockies, Tennessee Titans, UFC, Bernice King, Dr. King's daughter, Patrick Adams of "Suits', actress Hailey Steinfield, actress Millie Brown of "Stranger Things", actress Patricia Arquette. What a wonderful story. Glad for the kid.

I happened to be in Knoxville this weekend and heard about this story. I hate Keaton has had to deal with this but it gives me a bit more faith in humanity seeing the reaction by celebs starting with our Vols.

Great job!

I know 2 wrongs don't make a right, but little d%ckheads and their parents AND the teachers who allowed it to happen need a dose of what he's been through!

Reactions: 1 person
I watched this explode yesterday on Twitter and it really is amazing how quickly it drew so much support nationally.
I hope that Keaton feels like a rock star walking into school this morning! He’s shared his voice & it’s been heard. He has a bright future to look forward to.

However, I can’t believe no one at school was stopping this. It’s not an isolated occurnace. I know teachers don’t always hear things kids say, but the kid had milk poured in him.....How does that go unnoticed and unpunished? The administration will need to re-evaluate their practices cause they are failing their students. Kids should never be afraid at school.

Reactions: 4 people
I happened to be in Knoxville this weekend and heard about this story. I hate Keaton has had to deal with this but it gives me a bit more faith in humanity seeing the reaction by celebs starting with our Vols.

Great job!

I know 2 wrongs don't make a right, but little d%ckheads and their parents AND the teachers who allowed it to happen need a dose of what he's been through!
This...

I saw this on tv at the gym this morning on Atlanta news.

Simple message even adults can understand...

Attachments

• 56823F57-A85B-47DC-B95D-53B15C625951.jpeg
    56823F57-A85B-47DC-B95D-53B15C625951.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 3
Principal is now reporting in news this was resolved weeks ago and tried to play down. I am proud of Jarrett and Swain for taking positive action.

It'll get better for the victims of bullying. Being a victim of it when I was a kid taught me a lot about how people really are. I'm glad that people care about this kid.

I wear being a reject on my sleeve now, and every step I take to be successful is another step towards sticking it to my doubters.

Reactions: 3 people
The Keaton's just finessed everyone:blink:

There is more to the story...seems to be karma than just a kid being bullied

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back