Prop Gun Fired By Alec Baldwin Kills 1 Injures 1

I just read about this and they said the movie is about and accidental shooting. I have no idea. Could have been a misprint but that’s just weird if so. How does this happen? I can’t remember what the determined for Brandon Lee’s death

What is the projectile in a stunt gun? Is it plugged and the plug becomes dislodged or something?

What is the projectile in a stunt gun? Is it plugged and the plug becomes dislodged or something?
That’s what I’m wondering. I want to say in Brandon’s death it was a dummie bullet the set manufactured. A piece of debris was in the barrel after the test fire and that is what killed him. Could be the same but who knows.

I'm wondering how he got two people who were on the set and not actors he would have been shooting at - Dir of Photography (killed) and Director (wounded).

Since it's a Western it was likely a revolver of some sorts - harder to accidentally take a second shot than a semi-auto with a short reset.

I'm wondering how he got two people who were on the set and not actors he would have been shooting at - Dir of Photography (killed) and Director (wounded).

Since it's a Western it was likely a revolver of some sorts - harder to accidentally take a second shot than a semi-auto with a short reset.
I had assumed it was one shot but the projectile was in multiple fragments.

Have they said if it was part of a live shoot or were they working out the scene with the director and cinematographer?

This has been discussed in the Poli forum in a gun thread and the speculation at the moment is one discharge with a primary impact (the person killed) and secondary injury to the other. If the eyes were involved it could still be pretty bad.

If you are shooting a scene from the perspective of looking at the shooter straight on, then the camera people would be directly in front of him I assume. No other actor for that particular shot.

I am sure it is filmed several times from different angles.

Alec is a guy with well known anger issues and a very flawed moral compass. Again, something isn't adding up here. It's probably an accident but yes, I'm a bit skeptical.

Alec is a guy with well known anger issues and a very flawed moral compass. Again, something isn't adding up here. It's probably an accident but yes, I'm a bit skeptical.
Stop looking for conspiracies. This isn't the 1st time this has happened, won't be the last.

also heard that typically even with dummy rounds that sets never shoot with a firearm aimed at anyone - the scene is set to look like it but it's camera angles to avoid anyone pointing even a fake firearm at anyone.

also heard that typically even with dummy rounds that sets never shoot with a firearm aimed at anyone - the scene is set to look like it but it's camera angles to avoid anyone pointing even a fake firearm at anyone.

That was my assumption once I realized they were using actual firearms. Who the F thinks it is ok to point an actual firearm at another person if you aren’t in a life threatening situation?

That was my assumption once I realized they were using actual firearms. Who the F thinks it is ok to point an actual firearm at another person if you aren’t in a life threatening situation?

it's one of the golden safety rules

there was some show maybe on Netflix where they went to a company that provides most of the weapons for Hollywood - it's almost all real stuff.

it's one of the golden safety rules

there was some show maybe on Netflix where they went to a company that provides most of the weapons for Hollywood - it's almost all real stuff.

Yes, the first golden rule in my opinion.

I think Baldwin is a grade A douchebag but when I first heard about this I thought it was a complete accident and he shouldn’t face any charges. Somewhat changing my mind now, you just can’t agree to point a gun at someone. Some low level manslaughter or something.

247984618_4734873406543850_4550815206510656712_n.jpg

VN Store

Back