Pretty Cool Fact about Barnes.

So a lone idiot (supposedly) making a phone call to Zo's wife is somehow supposed to be the fanbase's fault? And that is the "racism" that he experienced? Really?

Has their been any other millionaire coaches receive death threats before or is Cuonzo and his wife the first?

Exactly. He probably experienced just as much or more of that in California. It didn't fit his agenda to use it to deflect from his short comings again.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you have anything documenting racism? If so, I'm totally willing to change my position.
Zo did allow the rascism line to be circulated among his players. Bill Curry received death threats at Bama. Were those racist? Insane fans overreacting to a coach underperforming is not synonomous with racism.

In fact, I've known the Houston family and still see Wade's brother regularly. He was a horrible coach. Where were the rascist things then?

I dont need to be stroked by a coach. I've just had the pleasure of knowing quite a few and Zo was the most distant, standoffish one I've ever met.

Most of the people saying "show me the racist things said!" Are most likely white, straight men who have never faced any sort of racism before.

Exactly.

So a lone idiot (supposedly) making a phone call to Zo's wife is somehow supposed to be the fanbase's fault? And that is the "racism" that he experienced? Really?

Has there been any other millionaire coaches receive death threats before or is Cuonzo and his wife the first?

Exactly. He probably experienced just as much or more of that in California. It didn't fit his agenda to use it to deflect from his short comings again.

I have posted it before. I know 100% that he and his wife had MULTIPLE death threats and racist harassment. It was not a lone idiot. Who said it was the WHOLE fanbase's fault? NO one. It was on the racist part of the fanbase. Are yall really trying to say UT doesn't have a segment of the fanbase that is racist? Its really funny with a bunch of White dudes trying to determine how offended or upset someone should feel after experiencing racist harassment and death threats.

It happened. If you didn't participate stfu. No one is talking about you then. Stop taking up for the actual racists.

Exactly.

I have posted it before. I know 100% that he and his wife had MULTIPLE death threats and racist harassment. It was not a lone idiot. Who said it was the WHOLE fanbase's fault? NO one. It was on the racist part of the fanbase. Are yall really trying to say UT doesn't have a segment of the fanbase that is racist? Its really funny with a bunch of White dudes trying to determine how offended or upset someone should feel after experiencing racist harassment and death threats.

It happened. If you didn't participate stfu. No one is talking about you then. Stop taking up for the actual racists.

Cuonzo not being the coach here has zero to do with racism. He didn't like the extension he was offered so he looked to get out. The racism crap is just a convenient reason you can use to take up for a coach who left town before he had to face the music. Just like he did at Cal except nobody is asking him why he is jumping ship on that job cause nobody out there cares about basketball. Another program he left worse than he found it.

Exactly.

Who cares? All those players that left when he did sucked and he was on his way to being fired..... same scenario at Cal in the talent dwindling as his time there ended..... I don't care if a coach is white, black, Muslim, Christian.... I just want a coach that I feel can lead us to great things.

^^Translation: Veteran team with 3 pros.

Translation: Never beat a ranked team and got a great draw after making the dance by an eyelash.

They would get "hot" by finally playing like they had a pulse and then collapse just as they neared the bubble. The only difference in his last season was that they somehow had good computer model numbers and the petition finally made them play like they cared and Cuonzo got out of the way.

It is always about race with you. Always.

Ziti I don't know who told you that you know anything about basketball but you should slap them for lying to you.

Almost every team that was ranked that year have multiple people on NBA roster. Not d leaguers. Like McRae and Stokes. J Rich was not a pro at that point. He was still developing. Stop acting like we had a ton of talent. There were at least 30 teams with just as much or more.

UVA went 30-7 and finished top ten. I guess you forgot that one huh? Lol.

They would get hot due to good coaching and ,making adjustments. The first year was an all new team and coach. No one with experience except Tatum. Year two unexpectedly was missing our best player. It takes time to adjust when you best guy goes out for the year. Year three new pg. We still were never going to miss the NCAA no matter how much yall cried about individual games.

I didn't bring up race. One of you did. If yall try to act like it wasn't a factor I will call yall out on that lie.

Exactly.

It's quite racist of you to assume that I'm a cracker.

Ziti I don't know who told you that you know anything about basketball but you should slap them for lying to you.

Almost every team that was ranked that year have multiple people on NBA roster. Not d leaguers. Like McRae and Stokes. J Rich was not a pro at that point. He was still developing. Stop acting like we had a ton of talent. There were at least 30 teams with just as much or more.

UVA went 30-7 and finished top ten. I guess you forgot that one huh? Lol.

They would get hot due to good coaching and ,making adjustments. The first year was an all new team and coach. No one with experience except Tatum. Year two unexpectedly was missing our best player. It takes time to adjust when you best guy goes out for the year. Year three new pg. We still were never going to miss the NCAA no matter how much yall cried about individual games.

I didn't bring up race. One of you did. If yall try to act like it wasn't a factor I will call yall out on that lie.

You are all over the place.

If you think there were 30 teams more talented than us and each of those teams had multiple pros you are on crack. Add up the numbers. It doesn't add up. Unless we have a secret NBA draft and a secret NBA league that nobody knows about.

Again, it's always about race with you. Your reputation precedes you. When you say "anti-zo agenda" we all know what you mean.

Also, I love how you act like we beat the UVA team of the second half of the year but go on to talk about how teams gel and get better and all that. But we are supposed to believe the UVA team we played in December is the same one playing in March. Never beat a ranked team.

Never going to miss the tourney? Yet we were in the play in game meaning we were possibly one basket in one game away from missing the tourney.

I have never seen revisionist history spun like it is for Cuonzo's final season and his departure. It is complete hogwash.

You are all over the place.

If you think there were 30 teams more talented than us and each of those teams had multiple pros you are on crack. Add up the numbers. It doesn't add up. Unless we have a secret NBA draft and a secret NBA league that nobody knows about.

Again, it's always about race with you. Your reputation precedes you. When you say "anti-zo agenda" we all know what you mean.

Also, I love how you act like we beat the UVA team of the second half of the year but go on to talk about how teams gel and get better and all that. But we are supposed to believe the UVA team we played in December is the same one playing in March. Never beat a ranked team.

Never going to miss the tourney? Yet we were in the play in game meaning we were possibly one basket in one game away from missing the tourney.

I have never seen revisionist history spun like it is for Cuonzo's final season and his departure. It is complete hogwash.

If you want to count any player that was on the team that eventually made the NBA, like J Rich, most teams ranked that year have a couple on NBA rosters. We have one. We did not have top 25 talent that year. I did also just as talented or more. I know for a fact there were around 20 teams with more talent. Then another 10 or so about even.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...oll-2013-complete-preseason-rankings-released

Rank Team
1 Kentucky
2 Michigan State
3 Louisville
4 Duke
5 Kansas
6 Arizona
7 Michigan
8 Oklahoma State
8 Syracuse
10 Florida
11 Ohio State
12 North Carolina
13 Memphis
14 VCU
15 Gonzaga
16 Wichita State
17 Marquette
18 Connecticut
19 Oregon
20 Wisconsin
21 Notre Dame
22 UCLA
23 New Mexico
24 Virginia
25 Baylor

Every team except New Mexico and Marquette had more NBA talent than UT.

We overachieved period.

UVA was a great team that year. We beat them. Can't change that.

When I say anti-Zo it doesn't mean race. I know many of you just hate his personality and style of play. You are trying to make up stuff I haven't said and don't think.

No we were not going to miss the tourney. I knew we would win big after we got on the same page with a new pg and people on the team playing new roles. But if were going to miss or weren't is a moot point. Its just an opinion. We made it and in basketball that is what counts. Going by talent and expectations, not unrealistic fan expectations, we overachieved.

If you want to count any player that was on the team that eventually made the NBA, like J Rich, most teams ranked that year have a couple on NBA rosters. We have one. We did not have top 25 talent that year. I did also just as talented or more. I know for a fact there were around 20 teams with more talent. Then another 10 or so about even.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...oll-2013-complete-preseason-rankings-released

Rank Team
1 Kentucky
2 Michigan State
3 Louisville
4 Duke
5 Kansas
6 Arizona
7 Michigan
8 Oklahoma State
8 Syracuse
10 Florida
11 Ohio State
12 North Carolina
13 Memphis
14 VCU
15 Gonzaga
16 Wichita State
17 Marquette
18 Connecticut
19 Oregon
20 Wisconsin
21 Notre Dame
22 UCLA
23 New Mexico
24 Virginia
25 Baylor

Every team except New Mexico and Marquette had more NBA talent than UT.

We overachieved period.

UVA was a great team that year. We beat them. Can't change that.

When I say anti-Zo it doesn't mean race. I know many of you just hate his personality and style of play. You are trying to make up stuff I haven't said and don't think.

No we were not going to miss the tourney. I knew we would win big after we got on the same page with a new pg and people on the team playing new roles. But if were going to miss or weren't is a moot point. Its just an opinion. We made it and in basketball that is what counts. Going by talent and expectations, not unrealistic fan expectations, we overachieved.

360 active NBA players and we are supposed to believe that each of the top 25 teams had 2+ NBA players on it.

What an amazing year I must have missed. That has to be the draft class of the century. 50-75 NBA players in a draft of 60! Wow. Must have been a slow year overseas.

Amazing. Glad I have you around to inform me about hoops. I would have missed out on the magical 2014 draft class.

That doesn't even count the guys like JRich that "weren't yet NBA players" but would grow into it later. The entire NBA should be made up of guys who played college hoops in 2013-14. What are the odds!

360 active NBA players and we are supposed to believe that each of the top 25 teams had 2+ NBA players on it.

What an amazing year I must have missed. That has to be the draft class of the century. 50-75 NBA players in a draft of 60! Wow. Must have been a slow year overseas.

Amazing. Glad I have you around to inform me about hoops. I would have missed out on the magical 2014 draft class.

That doesn't even count the guys like JRich that "weren't yet NBA players" but would grow into it later. The entire NBA should be made up of guys who played college hoops in 2013-14. What are the odds!

You are the one saying we had three pros. That means you are counting McRae, Stokes, and J Rich. SO that means you are counting anyone on the roster that sniffed the league no matter when they came out. Pretty much every single team on that list had at least two players that played in the NBA at some point. You are the one claiming 3 pros from the UT team. If you consider us as having three pros then the other teams for the most part all had at least three "pros". Stop trying to move the goalposts. I have posted the link to the teams. Check the rosters. Tennessee is not in the top 20 talent wise. Hence being unranked. Therefore finishing in the Sweet 16 is overachieving.

Exactly.

So, no.
Thanks

Are there rascist UT fans? Yes. Is there systemic rascism operating among the UT fan base. Hell no.
Are there mysoginistic fans? Yes.
Are there anti semitic fans? Yes. (They ran off Pearl)

If you have any evidence of systemic rascism, then you have evidence of a crime and I'll gladly join with you to speak out against it, expose it and root it out by whatever means necessary.

The only organized group I know of on UTs campus that promotes blatant racism is SJP. Look it up.

Last edited:
So, no.
Thanks

Are there rascist UT fans? Yes. Is there systemic rascism operating among the UT fan base. Hell no.
Are there mysoginistic fans? Yes.
Are there anti semitic fans? Yes. (They ran off Pearl)

If you have any evidence of systemic rascism, then you have evidence of a crime and I'll gladly join with you to speak out against it, expose it and root it out by whatever means necessary.

The only organized group I know of on UTs campus that promotes blatant racism is SJP. Look it up.

Pearl ran himself off

You are the one saying we had three pros. That means you are counting McRae, Stokes, and J Rich. SO that means you are counting anyone on the roster that sniffed the league no matter when they came out. Pretty much every single team on that list had at least two players that played in the NBA at some point. You are the one claiming 3 pros from the UT team. If you consider us as having three pros then the other teams for the most part all had at least three "pros". Stop trying to move the goalposts. I have posted the link to the teams. Check the rosters. Tennessee is not in the top 20 talent wise. Hence being unranked. Therefore finishing in the Sweet 16 is overachieving.

You are the one moving the goal posts. Not me. You are the one saying all these other teams are more talented and have actual pros and not d league players and not just players who would later develop into proves.

I proved that to be false by using simple math and common sense.

Again, revisionist history in regards to cuonzo's last season here.

No Dog. His Jewishness was used against him. You see, UT has anti-semitic fans.

So that whole cook-out thing with Craft and the lying to the NCAA, leading to a 3 year show clause was all just a cover-up, because UT and their fans hate Jews ?

Come on, man.

So that whole cook-out thing with Craft and the lying to the NCAA, leading to a 3 year show clause was all just a cover-up, because UT and their fans hate Jews ?

Come on, man.
Yes. Think about it. He was ambushes by the photo, when UT admin knew about it. They were clearly setting him up because of his Jewness.

See how ridiculous false racist narratives sound.

VN Store

Back