Preston Williams test score flagged by NCAA

This is correct...if you have a 3.55 GPA or higher. Its a sliding scale based on your GPA and ACT scores. So if you have a lower GPA, you need a higher score...example

3.0 needs 52
2.8 needs 57
2.0 needs 86

No..... Just no.

Kristy the NCAA takes the best score of each section.

In other words if he made a 22 on English but an 18overall on one test but on the next he made a 20 on English but a 19overall he keeps the 22.

Super scoring is what it's called

That is how the test is done now..... period.

..He's been getting round the clock support to prepare for his exam.

a-montage-also-helps-when-studying.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Preston Williams Rumored to start practicing Thursday or Friday With Team #119

i am curious to see how much playing time he will get this season my guess is alittle but not anymore than new wr jennings.

Reactions: 14 people
But Catbone said?...and TakeaBigCrap?...forget this conversation. :gone:

Some people who claim to be insiders are saying the opposite. Saying he didn't pass. Point being. Nobody knows anything. Wait until you see him on the sidelines for yourself, then you'll know the answer.

Reactions: 2 people
Some people who claim to be insiders are saying the opposite. Saying he didn't pass. Point being. Nobody knows anything. Wait until you see him on the sidelines for yourself, then you'll know the answer.

I've never heard that. Everyone that has weighed in on the situation has said he passed.

Reactions: 6 people
Preston Williams Rumored to start practicing Thursday or Friday With Team #119

i am curious to see how much playing time he will get this season my guess is alittle but not anymore than new wr jennings.

Preston has not been cleared to cut yet. he has only had straight line runs since surgery. he might get cleared but he is green jersey for a while

Reactions: 1 person
Not everyone...check thread in the recruiting forum...

One poster basically has said he will not be back. I put zero faith in any "insider" until they have proven themselves several times over. I would think we would've have learned from the Brad Matthews incident but I guess not.

VN Store

Back