Press Conference

Well that's it. No recruit will come here after that. Hell, Rick may even bolt. Good job guys.

Not sure what the issue was. I listened to the entire thing on the radio and it came through fine.

Typical lackluster performance by our local media. Virtually no significant questions.

Haha what would you have had them ask? How to bring peace to the Middle East? How to stop ISIS? His thoughts on Obamacare and keeping oil prices lower? Haha

Haha what would you have had them ask? How to bring peace to the Middle East? How to stop ISIS? His thoughts on Obamacare and keeping oil prices lower? Haha

How bout "do you have any plans on adding to the team in the spring signing class?" or, "Have you spoken to the two signees?". I could come up with about a dozen more if you like.

Reactions: 2 people
How bout "do you have any plans on adding to the team in the spring signing class?" or, "Have you spoken to the two signees?". I could come up with about a dozen more if you like.

Well he said that he hasn't had a chance to fully evaluated the roster yet, so that gets the first one. He also specifically said that after he was done with the presser he would be talking to the two signees.

Well he said that he hasn't had a chance to fully evaluated the roster yet, so that gets the first one. He also specifically said that after he was done with the presser he would be talking to the two signees.

What does recruiting have anything to do with the current roster? We have spots available. Finbaum, who I detest covered it though. As to the two signees I guess I missed that as the sound was so bad.

What does recruiting have anything to do with the current roster? We have spots available. Finbaum, who I detest covered it though. As to the two signees I guess I missed that as the sound was so bad.

Well until he knows specifics on what holes he wants to fill and who if any transfers there will be, he's not going to have a definite answer on what he's going after for spring signing. Seeing that we still have open roster spots, I'd say the obvious answer to your question is "yes". I figured you were implying that you wanted more than a yes or no question though since that wouldn't fall in the category of "tough".

Well until he knows specifics on what holes he wants to fill and who if any transfers there will be, he's not going to have a definite answer on what he's going after for spring signing. Seeing that we still have open roster spots, I'd say the obvious answer to your question is "yes". I figured you were implying that you wanted more than a yes or no question though since that wouldn't fall in the category of "tough".

An answer like we'll evaluate what our needs are and hit the trail hard. It's a dead period now so that gives us the chance to do that evaluation. There are still several uncommitted players that we're familiar with. We'll gauge their interest and see if we can find a good fit.

Last edited:

...or mort importantly "where does my boy fit in your program? Is he the 4th man or the 6th man?" :birgits_giggle:

VN Store

Back