Press Conference

why don't they just stop and fix the problem...

This is what I don't understand. It's not like there's a timetable. Stupid to just soldier on and look like idiots. Just stop the damn press conference for a minute and get out some microphones with cables hooked up to them.

Reactions: 1 person
I just started watching. Has there been a problem with the sound the whole time?

Yes. Hart was giving opening remarks and it started. Somebody gave him the wireless, hand held mic and it's never stopped cutting in and out. Pathetic and embarassing.

here coach step up the mic and introduce yourself.

tin-can-telephone.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
They need one those people that stand next to the speaker and sign the words for deaf people like political figures do.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm glad that we had a coach stand at the podium and not have to state he wasn't the 1st choice, but then again I wasn't my wife's either..............

This is what I don't understand. It's not like there's a timetable. Stupid to just soldier on and look like idiots. Just stop the damn press conference for a minute and get out some microphones with cables hooked up to them.

It's laughable really, well if it wasn't so sad...it's not like they didn't have all day to set it up...called a sound check, they should try it...

Just when I was thinking nothing could have screwed up this day, but they managed to do it. Wow. That's embarrassing.
Welcome to the Real U.T., Rick
Gbo

Unbelievable, Not! We finally hire a guy with instant name recognition and no one can hear a damn word he says.
Clowns!

Blackwell and Ado aren't coming here now, unfortunately. High-quality sound systems and impeccable press conferences are very important to them.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back