Press Conference

The P&J jet just hopped over to Wichita Falls, TX. Could be picking up somebody -or- CRB could have taken a commercial flight out of Austin.

Pictures on Twitter of Barnes and family already on campus.

Maybe they're going to Wichita Falls to get Marshall as an assistant coach/coach in waiting.

Reactions: 1 person

Maybe they're going to Wichita Falls to get Marshall as an assistant coach/coach in waiting.

Marshall's Wichita is in Kansas - Wichita Falls Texas is just north of Dallas. :)

Alright now.. Do we think that Barnes will retain Al Pinkins? He's a good recruiter and a top assistant coach, so do we keep him? If not I'm still ok with it, but I think it'd be beneficial to keep him.

Alabama offered Marshall so much money so they can not afford to fly him in now. UT knows we will kick their ass in FB and now in BB so we offered him a ride to Knoxville. getting to Alabama or Getting from heaven to hell is on him.

Here we go! Excited! I feel like we just went through this....hopefully it'll be the last time for a while. I think Barnes is here until he dies or retires. Whichever comes first. :)

VN Store

Back