President blasts Steve Bannon

You don’t think Trump knew who John Boehner was? Despite him tweeting about him and having spent time with him?

I would say he did. I said he probably said that to belittle him or he may have actually forgot at that instance in time. Why do you care so much one way or the other? Why are you obsessing about this minute detail?

Reactions: 3 people
He's still a disgusting white supremacist reptile who just happened to do one thing with redeeming value.

Doubtless some part of his motivation is to eek out some revenge for being forced out of the WH, and he's using as his targets some of Donny's family.

It does give Trump an opportunity to attack what Bannon is saying based on his bias. But, it doesn't mean that Bannon's observations about what went on are wrong.

It will be fun to watch the shows tonight. Hardball and Maddow will be going nuts. What will REALLY be entertaining, however, is Fox. I can hardly wait to see what that 100 % apologist Mollie Hemingway spins up to try to discount this. Going to be hilarious.

Reactions: 5 people
Manafort is charged with being one. He was in the meeting.

And now Manafort is suing the DOJ and Mueller on this overbroad argument Trump and his folks keep putting out there.

Think they are worried that Mueller is about to nail Trump? I'd say they are in full scale hysteria right now in the WH. Trump may not make to the end of next week.

Reactions: 4 people
Steve Bannon & Donald Trump's Feud: Bannon Goes Resistance

Steve Bannon couldn’t get voters to believe Roy Moore. He couldn’t keep his post in the Trump White House. But there’s one class of people credulous enough to believe tales of Steve Bannon’s amazing work ethic, foresight, wisdom, and power. One group ready to immediately credit his concern for the sanctity of the election and sovereignty of America when it comes to Russia — the media.

Lol

What we have been seeing from Trump and his supporters is nothing short of a wild animal backed into a corner.

Reactions: 3 people
And now Manafort is suing the DOJ and Mueller on this overbroad argument Trump and his folks keep putting out there.

Think they are worried that Mueller is about to nail Trump? I'd say they are in full scale hysteria right now in the WH. Trump may not make to the end of next week.

No, I don't think they are worried in the least.

I think it's great that Manafort is suing, it will be a great case to watch. Could be precedent setting.

What we have been seeing from Trump and his supporters is nothing short of a wild animal backed into a corner.

Wishful thinking. You want it to be true just like you want all the fake news Russia collusion pee pee tapes to be real.

Reactions: 1 person

The us marshalls are currently being mobilized! :eek:lol:

No, I don't think they are worried in the least.

I think it's great that Manafort is suing, it will be a great case to watch. Could be precedent setting.

As Trump's DOJ said in a statement, the lawsuit is frivolous.

It will be dismissed shortly for lack of jurisdiction as the proper place to bring any such claim is in the context of his criminal case, not a separate civil suit.

Reactions: 4 people
As Trump's DOJ said in a statement, the lawsuit is frivolous.

It will be dismissed shortly for lack of jurisdiction as the proper place to bring any such claim is in the context of his criminal case, not a separate civil suit.

We'll see, you may be right. But then again you don't have the best prediction track record.

Reactions: 1 person
IMPEACH NOW

DSpgpeyVMAAMcS1.jpg

BREAKING - the National Correspondent for NBC News is now reporting:
[twitter]https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/948606015033036800[/twitter]

BREAKING - the National Correspondent for NBC News is now reporting:
[twitter]https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/948606015033036800[/twitter]

I don't normally buy politically charged books, but I can't wait to read this one.

Golfballs, my advice is to get s Rx for Xanex and cancel your appointments for the next month or two.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back