President blasts Steve Bannon

Fact of the matter is no one cares if he knew him or not but yet you want to say the other side does. You are the only one that gives a crap.

Haha. Because it's fake news. Clearly the trump-deranged left doesn't mind fake news

Reactions: 1 person
What the hell? Is it possible for right wing nuts to respond directly to anything that doesn't sit well with them?

Right. I post about blatant fake news, you don't respond directly, then accuse me of not responding directly.

Haha. Because it's fake news. Clearly the trump-deranged left doesn't mind fake news

Seriously you are the only one who cares but since you are stuck on it, I have one word for you, Dementia.

The most obvious reasoning would be an attempt by Trump to belittle him.

Reactions: 6 people
Right. I post about blatant fake news, you don't respond directly, then accuse me of not responding directly.

So Wolffs mistake on Trump not knowing who Boenner is completely discredits every quote and source mentioned in his book?

Quotes and sources that have not been denied by Bannon and have been backed up by Trump and the White House with their response. Looks like Breitbart has an article up about Bannons comments and the Trump response, is that fake news?

So, do you believe Trump fell for fake news? Or is Bannon now part of "the deep state" (which is apparently anyone who is against Trump and the crazies)

Reactions: 3 people
So Wolffs mistake on Trump not knowing who Boenner is completely discredits every quote and source mentioned in his book?

Quotes and sources that have not been denied by Bannon and have been backed up by Trump and the White House with their response. Looks like Breitbart has an article up about Bannons comments and the Trump response, is that fake news?

So, do you believe Trump fell for fake news? Or is Bannon now part of "the deep state" (which is apparently anyone who is against Trump and the crazies)

It's not a mistake and yes it does.

Perhaps. Besides most of that other **** Bannon says is just his opinion. He doesn't reveal any actual facts not already well-reported. The only "fact" that he reveals is obviously fake.

Last edited:
People might have to wait for the book that golfballs already has. This is what I found:
Author Michael Wolff, in his book, the Fire and the Fury: Inside the Trump White House, detailed the interaction.

It was the late Fox News CEO Roger Ailes who suggested Boehner as a chief of staff.

"Who's that?" Trump is reported to have said, according to New York magazine.

Ailes' reasoning: "You need a son of a ***** as your chief of staff. And you need a son of a ***** who knows Washington."

Reactions: 4 people
People might have to wait for the book that golfballs already has. This is what I found:
Author Michael Wolff, in his book, the Fire and the Fury: Inside the Trump White House, detailed the interaction.

It was the late Fox News CEO Roger Ailes who suggested Boehner as a chief of staff.

"Who's that?" Trump is reported to have said, according to New York magazine.

Ailes' reasoning: "You need a son of a ***** as your chief of staff. And you need a son of a ***** who knows Washington."

You don’t think Trump knew who John Boehner was? Despite him tweeting about him and having spent time with him?

So Trump just decided to call Bannon crazy and distance himself from him because for no reason?

I don't understand why Trump does some of the things he does but that is beside the point. When an author uses erroneous (my guess in this case made up) quotes the whole work is discredited.

There is no reason to use questionable quotes if the rest of the work is solid.

I don't understand why Trump does some of the things he does but that is beside the point. When an author uses erroneous (my guess in this case made up) quotes the whole work is discredited.

I can understand that, but the reaction from the White House adds legitimacy to Bannons particular quotes.

Reactions: 2 people

If Bannon had not said these things, don't you think we'd have heard that by now?

Reactions: 5 people
I love how Steve Bannon has gone from disgusting white supremacist reptile to hero of the democrats and fount of truth.

Its not "truth." It is his opinion that Donny, Kush, and the others committed a treasonous act when they met with an agent of the Russian government to get their help in an election.

What, did they think the Russians were just doing this out of the goodness of their hearts? Please.

Reactions: 8 people
If Bannon had not said these things, don't you think we'd have heard that by now?

I'm not saying he didn't say those things. I'm just pointing out the possible erroneous (made up) quotes that casts a shadow of doubt upon the entire work.

Its not "truth." It is his opinion that Donny, Kush, and the others committed a treasonous act when they met with an agent of the Russian government to get their help in an election.

What, did they think the Russians were just doing this out of the goodness of their hearts? Please.

Except she/they weren't agents of the Russian government.

VN Store

Back