President blasts Steve Bannon

America has always been great. Once again, it's fools like you that buy into the false narratives such as this one.

True, America has always been great. Makes me wonder why liberals keep protesting it.

Reactions: 2 people
America has always been great. Once again, it's fools like you that buy into the false narratives such as this one.

Anyone remember when our first lady talked about the first/recent time she wasn't ashamed of America? When our president ran on the platform of needing to fundamentally change the nation?

Yah. Me neither.

Reactions: 1 person
tRump has lied more than 1,318 times in one year, that's way more than consistent it's serial .

So, you were cool with a little less fece in your brownie? That was ok? Or only liberal feces is acceptable in your brownie? Tell me how much feces is ok to eat?

So, you were cool with a little less fece in your brownie? That was ok? Or only liberal feces is acceptable in your brownie? Tell me how much feces is ok to eat?

You should ask tRump's former detractors in the house and senate that are now kissing the manchild's ass at the behest of their plutocrat overlords. :lol: Liberal...:lol:

The crap is really hitting the fan. Everyone running for cover at this point.

I predict a mass exodus of staffers at the WH, not wanting to get caught up in the slaughter just around the corner.

it'll be over and forgotten soon, media will run with the next 'newest' fix they can get

You can't make up their collective ineptitude. Its hilarious.

Sh!t storm on the horizon for Junior. Its so obvious.

How's that 's*** storm narrative about Trump Jr working out for you know?

“I regret that my delay in responding to the inaccurate reporting regarding Don Jr. has diverted attention from the President’s historical accomplishments in the first year of his presidency,”--- Steve Bannon

Stephen Bannon apologizes for comments in explosive book, says Donald Trump Jr. is ‘a patriot and a good man’

Stephen Bannon apologizes for comments in explosive book - NY Daily News

“I regret that my delay in responding to the inaccurate reporting regarding Don Jr. has diverted attention from the President’s historical accomplishments in the first year of his presidency,”--- Steve Bannon

Stephen Bannon apologizes for comments in explosive book, says Donald Trump Jr. is ‘a patriot and a good man’

Yes, it's astonishing how a guy who was about to lose everything suddenly had a change of heart.

eyeroll.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Oh, ok, never mind then.

I'm certainly not perfect...but it's sad these days, you have to take an 100% unbiased objection regardless of your beliefs to get the true facts. Unfortunately, it's so easy to take gossip as the gospel... if you've already got a perception or belief , it makes it that much harder to be fair and balanced, before rushing to judgement.

Cool.

But would it make any difference, honestly?

Yes, if his sources said the things he claims his work would be credible regardless if they lied to him or not.

Yes, he has denied them.

Yes, if his sources said the things he claims his work would be credible regardless if they lied to him or not.

Yes, he has denied them.

Sloppy Steve hasn't denied them, he's changing his story. He "meant" Paul Manafort.

Uh huh.

He was measuring the scope of the fall out, it got deeper than expected and he had to do damage control. If he's denying them, why's he apologizing?

Reactions: 3 people
..........and?

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back