Premiere of "The Interview" cancelled

Well, there was a story a few weeks back in a major publication that said most of our infrastructure had Russian and Chinese malware infections in it, and they were trying to find ways to remove it. Someday, they can shut all our stuff down and it will be too late to do anything. They don't need to launch EMP's when they can knock all of our power grids offline. It would take months to years to fix the damage.

We can do it better. And they know it.

But back to this story: these aren't kids like the anonymous guys pulling this off. This being backed by a nation. The FBI has yet to be able to track where the attack came from, and has so far said it's an incredibly advanced attack that has done an amazing job hiding its country of origin.

This would seem to point towards North Korea (probably with Chinese help).

I think it is more of a business decision. Show the movie and the masses are afraid to visit the theatre.

I think it is more of a business decision. Show the movie and the masses are afraid to visit the theatre.

NK said they would release bank account info and SS numbers from the hacks..thats why they are backing down.

NK guys threatening 9/11 attacks? Right..the worst they could do would be to on their phone during the movie.

"ring ring, oh herrrooo?"

Do not trifle with a society who has successfully landed a man on the sun. Granted, it was at night so the star was cooler but take heed lest they subjugate us with their superior tech.

Reactions: 2 people
US govt. sources set to officially announce North Korea responsible for the Sony hack, according to CNN.

Not sure about the terrorist threats at the moment, although it's obviously North Korea as well. We'll see if the US govt. will announce it or not though.

US govt. sources set to officially announce North Korea responsible for the Sony hack, according to CNN.

Not sure about the terrorist threats at the moment, although it's obviously North Korea as well. We'll see if the US govt. will announce it or not though.

If it was entirely NK I doubt they have much reach or pull over here. Kim is ****ing insane, though, so you never know if he might just contract out a kill squad on those Sony employees whose information they obviously have.

This could be the beginng of the age of corporate terrorism. Also, If the bad guys can hack into our utilities, they can paralyze our nation!

It wouldn't be the first time a studio has pulled a stunt to drum up views...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEvEbn-qlJA[/youtube]

The Tingler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The film tells the story of a scientist who discovers a parasite in human beings, called a "Tingler", which feeds on fear. The creature earned its name by making the spine of its host "tingle" when the host is frightened. In line with other Castle horror films, including the 1958 Macabre and 1959 House on Haunted Hill, Castle used gimmicks to sell the film. Most well known for The Tingler was called "Percepto!", vibrating devices in some theater chairs which activated with the onscreen action.

showing an uncut version of the most stupid movie of 2014 instead -- Lets be Cops

Also:

"They didn't only cyber-attack, which would be bad enough, they also threatened bombings, etc."

Now the Communists determine which movies can be shown in American theaters.

And a Communist sitting in the Oval Office.

America is a sick and weak nation.

Reactions: 1 person
Also:

"They didn't only cyber-attack, which would be bad enough, they also threatened bombings, etc."

I think they had help. I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians or the Chinese were involved in this.

VN Store

Back