Prayers for Eric Berry UPDATE diagnosis is Hodgkin lymphoma

Treatable if caught early. Hate it for him but he will be back. Lymphoma responds well to chemo therapy

Broke my heart when I heard this today. This is when you know the Vol family goes beyond the games. He's a member of our family. Love you EB, get well soon

Reactions: 1 person
My son has been battling this disease the last couple of years...It's a tough thing to go through especially seeing a kid just turning 20 get it...He is now a week shy of his 22nd birthday and was in Knoxville to see the Vols-Mizzou game and will be in Nashville Saturday to see the Vols become bowl eligible...I hope they found it early...When my son was diagnosed he was already Stage IV...

Here is a list of symptons he had...1) Pain in his back after consuming alcohol 2) Feeling tired 3) Extreme Itching 4) Night sweats and of course 5) swelling of the lymph nodes...Young men in their late teens to early twenties seem to b e the ones getting this disease although there are many females that contract this disease.

If you or your kids are experiencing any of these symptoms, please don't hesitate to go get checked out...It could save your life...

When I saw the stories coming about Eric Berry, it just really saddened me...It felt like another family member had come down with it...I know he will get the best possible care there is out there...He is a very strong individual and will fight it tooth and nail...

God Bless Eric Berry we are praying for you...

Reactions: 1 person
Prayers to EB and his family. He's a fine young man, a great football player, and a great representative of your university.

Reactions: 2 people
Prayers sent for you and all of your family during this troublseome time! May God heal you quickly and be with the doctors and nurses tending to you!

Still trying to wrap my head around this.. Thoughts and prayers from my house to Eric and his family...

May God place a hedge of protection around Eric and his family..

This incredible VFL is facing a lymphoma diagnosis. We dont agree about much on here Volnation, but we do agree to unconditionally love our vols. Prayers go ou to him and his family.

edit: sorry, didnt see the sticky; please merge

“I am truly thankful for all of the support from family, friends, coaches, teammates and the entire Chiefs kingdom. At first I was in shock with the diagnosis on Saturday and did not even want to miss a game, but I understand that right now I have to concentrate on a new opponent. I have great confidence in the doctors and the plan they are going to put in place for me to win this fight. I believe that I am in God’s hands and I have great peace in that. I know my coaches and teammates will hold things down here the rest of the season and until I am back running out of the tunnel at Arrowhead. I am so thankful and appreciative of being a part of this franchise and playing in front of the best fans in the NFL. I will be back!”
EB! God Bless!!

Reactions: 2 people
Dear Lord, I do want to say thank you first of all for the gift of salvation, and for your many blessings each and every day. I ask you Lord to touch Eric Berry and his family Lord, both physically and spiritually. We do not know the condition of his heart as far as salvation but we pray Lord that through this, if he's never truly been saved that through this he might come to know you as his personal Lord and Saviour. We pray that your will be done and that you get all the glory and honor for what is done. We ask this all in the name that is above every name, the name of Jesus, Amen.

Reactions: 5 people

Not sure what on earth made her think this was ok to tweet

link

Last edited:

VN Store

Back