Practice 2 Updates 3.23.17

S. Jones and Jeff George still looks like they have not been in a SEC strength and conditioning program which is disappointing.

S. Jones did not look to have good form in cone drill either imo.

I know I heard or read it somewhere, but what does "DAT" sign stand for?

It's a migos reference, but of course Butch had to turn into a coaching technique lol. It stands for Details-Accountability-Toughness. Dat way.

Reactions: 2 people
According to KBVol I imagined all that extra weight TKjr packed on last year.

208 last year.....208 according to the current updated roster. You said he had love handles and was out of shape, despite a picture of him in Cali that showed him fit with 6-pack abs. I was far from the only one who pointed that out and argued with you about it.

Reactions: 1 person
Pure speculation here but maybe JJ is serving a small suspension for his tomfoolery a few months ago? Internal punishment?

Just speculation here obviously so don't roast me or quote me

I think that would be a good guess.

Per media stipulations, we are not allowed to report who isn't at practice, but one offensive veteran was noticeably absent.

Who else could it have been though? A veteran leaves a few guesses. Could still be another JJ in Jack Jones if his name wasn't mentioned or Eli Wolf but there is video of him catching a ball. It has to be Jennings & like one said he was probably running up & down the Neyland steps.

Did he not practice the first day of practice either? If he practiced on Tuesday then that might squash some of our theory's on Jennings punishment & more could be going on or into this about Jennings missing practice. Thanks.

Butch is confused. How can you use a Migos reference for your team "DAT way", then have Thomas Rhett here a few days later? :crazy:

Lets just practice football and win games?

In!
YZerGrv.gif

Funny as hell, can't stop laughing.

Reactions: 3 people
Couldn't agree more. It's outlived it's novelty. Do something else.

It's a good tool to bring some chemistry to the team and creat accountability/ ownership of the team by the players. Just because it's not new anymore doesn't mean it should be done away with... It was never about anyone but the players....

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back