Practice 2 Updates 3.23.17

I'll always remember last season's comments in practice. They hyped the team up so much like we were world beaters... I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 12 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 people
A couple of observations here.

1: Sorry ass effort Jakob Johnson.

2: JG has a lot more velocity then I thought he would passing. He is still thinking and reacting more then dictating the play though.

3: WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BUTCH JONES AND HIS MICROPHONE?

2: JG has a lot more velocity then I thought he would passing. He is still thinking and reacting more then dictating the play though.

Spring malaise? Nebraska curb stomp hangover?

Reactions: 1 person
Edit: sticking to fb.
If anyone hears anything about Jennings, please post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

Your points 1 and 2 mean nothing - you made these conclusions after watching what, a minute and a half of video? Good Lord

Reactions: 6 people
Cool to hear Cortez is moving around better. We need him to take one of these LB spots and run with it.

And when I said he was fat last year people said I was hating.

Good to see him taking his conditioning seriously. It was embrassing to see an SEC linebacker with a 40 year old beer belly like him last year.

And when I said he was fat last year people said I was hating.

Good to see him taking his conditioning seriously. It was embrassing to see an SEC linebacker with a 40 year old beer belly like him last year.

Man your a hard person to stand. You know what you are right McDowell and Kelly were fat last year, and Sutton, Dobbs, and Kamara all ran faster 40's at the combine this year the laser timer was broke.

Pure speculation here but maybe JJ is serving a small suspension for his tomfoolery a few months ago? Internal punishment?

Just speculation here obviously so don't roast me or quote me

Reactions: 3 people
Pure speculation here but maybe JJ is serving a small suspension for his tomfoolery a few months ago? Internal punishment?

Just speculation here obviously so don't roast me or quote me

That's what I'm guessing too. Prob burning up those steps in neyland

I'll always remember last season's comments in practice. They hyped the team up so much like we were world beaters... I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

I agree but it's not like Alabama is practicing right next to them for comparison.

S. Jones and Jeff George still looks like they have not been in a SEC strength and conditioning program which is disappointing.

S. Jones did not look to have good form in cone drill either imo.

I know I heard or read it somewhere, but what does "DAT" sign stand for?

S. Jones and Jeff George still looks like they have not been in a SEC strength and conditioning program which is disappointing.

S. Jones did not look to have good form in cone drill either imo.

I know I heard or read it somewhere, but what does "DAT" sign stand for?

By "S. Jones" you mean Sheriron? Dude's been yoked since last year!

Reactions: 1 person
Wish he could use that newfound cardio fitness to play full time safety and 20 plays on offense...but doubt I'll get my wish.

Use that wish with Byrd. Jennings is WR with no looking back.

Dude is a twig. I don't know if his body can stay healthy for a full year of SEC play. He is a tall receiver for red zone targets though. I hope he can find a niche there.

why did we even go after this guy... did we think he was gonna "bulk" up? Hope he is able to contribute at some level.

Your points 1 and 2 mean nothing - you made these conclusions after watching what, a minute and a half of video? Good Lord

not saying anything about JJ's effort, but in truth, do you think Jacob will ever see the field at this point? Classic case of being recruited over.

VN Store

Back