Pot smokers, drug users.

I don't smoke but my own personal opinion is go ahead and legalize it. I also go one step further and say we need to be more like the Netherlands and go ahead and legalize euthanasia & prostitution as well.

i know someone around these parts that would love a recently euthanized prostitute

Hemp is the key as to why marijuana is illegal in the first place

Anyways, word up north of me is that after-tax, it will be going for $20 a gram which is about double the street rate here (though not as far off as in the south -- far riskier in that part of the country)

can they grow at home?

meth should totally be legalized.

solve the obesity problem. The commercial would be 15 minutes of potential side effects though.

Just saw one about a pill for smoking. I sure would hate to have constant anal leakage and loss of my eyesight from taking a pill that helps me quit smoking a ciggy

If I understand correctly what you all are saying, pot is relatively harmless and is used much like alcohol.

Do most people wait until the end of the day or one weekends to smoke?

Now you're asking too many damn questions.

Tailored for OP...
Yes, you can smoke and not get high more or less the same way you can drink and not get drunk.

Must have the highest tolerance in the world.

I spent everyday after high school smoking weed for 7 hours straight. All we did on the weekends too.

I did this for at least 5 years. I slowed down big time after that and I would need a single hit to get high.

I usually agree with what you say but I don't agree with this. The fact that I went from sharing blunts of 60 dollar bud with one friend and smoking two bowls with one friend every hour for several hours a day. And then I stop doing that and realize I'm bake off one hit... that says it all to me.

I'm advocate of weed and think it's far less harmful than alcohol. I enjoy it more too but just sayin. If you smoke a bowl or joint of kind, you should be high as a kite. I'm plenty high off one hit, if you smoke more than that, you're certainly high.

solve the obesity problem. The commercial would be 15 minutes of potential side effects though.

Just saw one about a pill for smoking. I sure would hate to have constant anal leakage and loss of my eyesight from taking a pill that helps me quit smoking a ciggy

That's called anal glaucoma from quiting smoking

Reactions: 1 person
In my experience (hypothetically of course) weed is much more you feel it or you don't. I don't see much difference between being high and being stoned. Alcohol has a more gradual and sustained effect curve. In that sense a glass of wine or one beer or one drink is a milder effect than being high. Still, weed is safer and less damaging

Potency and effect can also depend on how the thc is ingested. It can be as much as 20x more psycho active if eaten. Different highs.

Yep. You have about 8 hours left for your sabbatical.

Last edited:
In my experience (hypothetically of course) weed is much more you feel it or you don't. I don't see much difference between being high and being stoned. Alcohol has a more gradual and sustained effect curve. In that sense a glass of wine or one beer or one drink is a milder effect than being high. Still, weed is safer and less damaging

My wife gets tipsy off one glass of wine. Just saying.

I rarely drink or smoke anymore but I can say that it would still take me 4-5 beers to get me a little buzzed (drinking at a casual pace). One bowl of quality smoke would put right in the comfort zone but not stoned out of my mind.

This is a stupid question. There is a difference between high and stoned? Is it like buzzed vs drunk?

This is a stupid question. There is a difference between high and stoned? Is it like buzzed vs drunk?

I think that matches up, from what I have heard. The story I told earlier was really about my cousin. Not me. This is 4th party type information.

Pot does nothing for me. Not a fan.

I do drink but I am what you would call a "social drinker". No way could I ever sit down and drink a six pack while watching TV.

I really, really want to try mushrooms.

I want to die of a heroin overdose...at the right time of course.

Pot does nothing for me. Not a fan.

I do drink but I am what you would call a "social drinker". No way could I ever sit down and drink a six pack while watching TV.

I really, really want to try mushrooms.

I want to die of a heroin overdose...at the right time of course.

Make sure you get that fungus from someone you trust.

A cocaine overdose would be a great way to go out.

VN Store

Back