Pot smokers, drug users.

So it's a good rule?
I really don't have an opinion on that one way or the other. I just don't care what NFL players do or don't do because they don't affect my life. But it IS the rule. If they don't want to abide by it, then they either get fined or fired. It's on them. Completely.

If they REALLY want it changed they have a CBA to negotiate it away or at least down to a minor fine or something. I'm guessing the cost is too high.

I really don't have an opinion on that one way or the other. I just don't care what NFL players do or don't do because they don't affect my life. But it IS the rule. If they don't want to abide by it, then they either get fined or fired. It's on them. Completely.

If they REALLY want it changed they have a CBA to negotiate it away or at least down to a minor fine or something. I'm guessing the cost is too high.

lulz

You'll pass judgement on RW for breaking rules, but won't pass judgement on the rules themselves.

It's ironic that you came at me because you thought I was putting all the blame on one party, when in fact that is what you are doing.

Reactions: 2 people
lulz

You'll pass judgement on RW for breaking rules, but won't pass judgement on the rules themselves.

It's ironic that you came at me because you thought I was putting all the blame on one party, when in fact that is what you are doing.
No, not really. You were essentially blaming the rules set down by the employer (The NFL IS the employer because the owners make the rules) and holding RW blameless. That is the way it appeared to me. If I misinterpreted that, then I apologize.

Then you go on to say the rules are 'stupid'. Whether they are or are not is irrelevant. RW signed onto them by being in the league. He broke them. All on him. lulz all you want. He ****ed himself. (not too badly though, hes worth about $19 million.)

Oh, and I did say that I think weed should be legal. But it isn't.

VN Store

Back