Posted without comment

These kids life's are at risk when they come in hard on an rb, or lower their head, or fall wrong.
Yet some of you will complain about prayer, ans sit behind the bench and tell a kid he sucks.

Zero perspective for some of you. Zero.

Reactions: 7 people
I am not at all religious but dam some of you miss the point. You can be non-religious and still show the respect to those that are in the same way you would like to have their respect of your beliefs.

With that said, Coach Jones gets it (had to) when it comes to developing these kids into men and that will show on the field with age, maturity and experience.

Reactions: 10 people
It's a good picture that shows the bond CBJ is having with those kids. Can't argue with that.

Last edited:
Powerful image.

For all you know, they could have been indulging in a Wicca chant that would cause the grass to grab the Philistines' feet.

Reactions: 2 people
Powerful image.

For all you know, they could have been indulging in a Wicca chant that would cause the grass to grab the Philistines' feet.

Lol. They could've been whispering a Boyz 2 Men song to each other.

But, I believe we all know what they were doing.

Except to say that this is simply an incredible picture.

B0HfFPDIgAAj0eb.jpg

Let's see if we can get this thread back on track. This is a cool picture.

Well, I tried. Mods, you can go ahead and move this to the appropriate forum now.

I don't think it's the team prayer as much as it is the fact that you can see it's not just part of a pregame ritual and that CBJ is sincere in the action. That matters to some people... Me being one of those.

Me being another one, Dragon. GO VOLS!!!

Anyway, I assume that a safe game was part of their desire. I hope that comes true for the rest of the games.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back