Posted without comment

Wow. Powerful moment.

I tell you...I know he lost a close one at Florida...

And you can say what you want.

But Butch Jones has not done a single thing wrong in my book. He is the man for the job. And yeah, there's some growing pains.

But as far as the whole package goes....there is not another person in this country I'd rather have as my football coach.

I dare opposing coaches to find a negative thing to say about him. He's a class act.

only our fans think that way. cbj is the real deal.

Wow. Powerful moment.

I tell you...I know he lost a close one at Florida...

And you can say what you want.

But Butch Jones has not done a single thing wrong in my book. He is the man for the job. And yeah, there's some growing pains.

But as far as the whole package goes....there is not another person in this country I'd rather have as my football coach.

I dare opposing coaches to find a negative thing to say about him. He's a class act.

I could not agree more. Recruit baby recruit!

Except to say that this is simply an incredible picture.

B0HfFPDIgAAj0eb.jpg
Everything you do as a Coach is put under a magnifying glass. To have class, you have to show class and Butch is a perfect example of class. No wonder so many kids want to play for him!

Reactions: 4 people
That is so awesome I love it and I already liked butch but now i love him, truly trying to make kids into real mean that love Jesus

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the pic OP! I have a UT pic collage on my Mac and this will be a nice addition to it :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
You expected different?

Not really. Typical VN reactions below.

Pic of coach dancing to 3rd down for what: "Awesome!! Butch gets it!!!"

Pic of coach praying with a player: "Yawn, every coach does it, needs to focus on winning, snark snark snark"

Reactions: 18 people
I'm not a religious person, but I do treat people who are with respect. Lots of disrespect on here. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 18 people
This. I'm sure Dooley prayed too. I'm more concerned about wins and losses from our head coach.

I enjoy wins as well, but it is nice to know that Butch seems to care just as much, if not more, about how these kids turn out as men. That is why Butch Jones will get things done here on Rocky Top. :salute:

Reactions: 3 people
that photo brings some levity to the recent frustrations. Independent of any religious connotations, it's a powerful image of Butch being a leader of young men.

Reactions: 5 people
Leave it to VolNation posters to come into a thread with a picture of our coach praying with his players and proceed to ***** about wins and losses.

I'm flat-out ashamed of some of this fanbase. Act like a bunch of friggin morons.

Reactions: 17 people
Lots of jackwagon comments in here.

Threads such as this one speak volumes about the character and maturity of many of our VN members. It also speaks volumes about those who thinly disguise their desire to see Coach Jones and UT Football fail.

Reactions: 8 people
Threads such as this one speak volumes about the character and maturity of many of our VN members. It also speaks volumes about those who thinly disguise their desire to see Coach Jones and UT Football fail.

Takes away the excuses about concern for the team. Some are negative to just be negative.

VN Store

Back