Possible bad news incoming?

There is not telling where this rumor got started, it may or may not be true. I do know more times than none a rumor coming from here is no guarantee of being the truth. It's sad how some on here almost seem like they want to wallow in bad news. GBO!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
A little Twitter sleuthing led me to a "Reed's Ranch" podcast, where the host reported that Drew Richmond, Kahlil McKenzie, and one other unnamed starter are getting suspended for GT due to failed drug tests.

If that's really the source then we can end this thread because it definitely isn't true

Reactions: 3 people
Your guys are doing it wrong. You use your student id/credit card to get the money to buy your drugs. Sheesz. Learn a lesson from our guys, already.

Reactions: 17 people
A little Twitter sleuthing led me to a "Reed's Ranch" podcast, where the host reported that Drew Richmond, Kahlil McKenzie, and one other unnamed starter are getting suspended for GT due to failed drug tests.

That's a hell of a first post, and out of Minneapolis of all places.

Reactions: 6 people
It's like every year just a few weeks before season you just expect it. Usually a big name guy. It's b.s and hopefully it's just a b.s rumor! Need every guy this year!

Sincerely,
Totally not Reed

Reactions: 5 people
the rumor at least was not generated form here on VN. it is all over Twitter, but who knows if its true. Also, Reed's Ranch is either Jon Reed from Fox Sports Knoxville or someone parodying him. idk, never listened to that pod. BUT, Jon has mentioned nothing about it in the last 90 minutes on air. So, leads me to believe its not a rumor he can substantiate. at least not yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
the rumor is legit at least in that it was not generated form here on VN. it is all over Twitter, but who knows if its true. Also, Reed's Ranch is either Jon Reed from Fox Sports Knoxville or someone parodying him. idk, never listened to that pod. BUT, Jon has mentioned nothing about it in the last 90 minutes on air. So, leads me to believe its not a rumor he can substantiate. at least not yet.

Why did you say its legit but then whi knows if its true?

Reactions: 1 person
the rumor is legit at least in that it was not generated form here on VN. it is all over Twitter, but who knows if its true. Also, Reed's Ranch is either Jon Reed from Fox Sports Knoxville or someone parodying him. idk, never listened to that pod. BUT, Jon has mentioned nothing about it in the last 90 minutes on air. So, leads me to believe its not a rumor he can substantiate. at least not yet.

"All over twitter" yet I follow most knoxville media on twitter and none of them have posted anything about it.

Reactions: 11 people
I heard a rumor last week that UF players had been caught engaging in some kind of fraud with a credit card. And for about 36 hours people dismissed it at as a rumor.

May your luck be better than ours!

Reactions: 7 people
You should go on ignore for even listening to those turds. Kress and anyone who is on the show with him are all dumba$$es.

Reactions: 3 people
I heard a rumor last week that UF players had been caught engaging in some kind of fraud with a credit card. And for about 36 hours people dismissed it at as a rumor.

May your luck be better than ours!

I heard a rumor that Florida sucks and is scared to cover Jennings. That true?

Reactions: 2 people
of course its not being posted by media yet, its unsubstantiated and complete rumor right now.I am just saying it didn't originate here. Sorry if your sleuth ability is limited, yo. lol. Check out the ole Rumor Mill and there is a rabbit hole to fall down with no specific cited details yet.

That doesn't make a rumor legit, it's legit if it's true. If it isn't it's BULLCRAP! GBO!!!!!!

VN Store

Back