Possible bad news incoming?

Perk of playing for Bama....You wont get suspended. Max-one half game suspension or a 1 game suspension against a cupcake team. Amirite?

Reactions: 4 people
Perk of playing for Bama....You wont get suspended. Max-one half game suspension or a 1 game suspension against a cupcake team. Amirite?

right now I am thinking about that UF QB that transfered to West Virginia situation

Hopefully this post doesn't come back to bite my ass lol

I'm going to be a pretty big sunshine pumper this year, I was very negative last year (maybe not on here, but I was) and I was miserable. So, in saying that, I do think butch's "slogans" help us in recruiting. Parents see that, and love it. Most parents want their kid to do good in football, but mostly in life,and with a couple of exceptions, we have stayed pretty much out of trouble, and have recruited well spoken, and respectful players. Go vols!

i am assuming we will just follow the Saban script and do nothing and move on, right? If anyone in the media asks, we will just say that since everyone thinks Saban does everything right and has the best program, we are just trying to emulate them and do nothing....

Could be some truth, who knows, but seems like one of those situations where one person got a message about bad news "from a friend" and a bunch of people run with it. Hence the vagueness. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Reactions: 3 people
200.gif

Reactions: 4 people
A little Twitter sleuthing led me to a "Reed's Ranch" podcast, where the host reported that Drew Richmond, Kahlil McKenzie, and one other unnamed starter are getting suspended for GT due to failed drug tests.

Reactions: 1 person
You named name! That, my friend, will get you blacklisted at Hop Sings.

Dont like Chinese food anyway -- got up to order the shoes and see a thread like this -- now I cant get back to sleep - hope it was nothing :realmad:

Reactions: 1 person
A little Twitter sleuthing led me to a "Reed's Ranch" podcast, where the host reported that Drew Richmond, Kahlil McKenzie, and one other unnamed starter are getting suspended for GT due to failed drug tests.

Your first post needs to be good news. Dang lol!

VN Store

Back