Possible bad news incoming?

Can't believe you guys are acting like FostersTacos is a reliable source. Hilarious.

Even if he ended up hitting the lottery and being correct he has done nothing but echo what's been said in here for a couple of weeks.

Not saying he's wrong but I still haven't heard anything about suspensions for anyone except here and of course the media who gets their info from here.

Reactions: 2 people
Any plowboy can learn assignment football. Shoot your gap, clean house. It went away because it's easy to stop when the defense holds their ground and hits their guy.

What you can't do is grab air. Hit either the FB, the QB or the RB. It's better when they have the ball.

The last I checked it ok to hit the QB as he is coming down the line. Blow him up a few times. Maybe he starts pitching it early.

Put Kongbo hitting their QB every play.
We'll show them how to really hit.

Most teams lose players to injury and suspension. We are all living under Murphy's law. It rains on all if us.

100+ college men, living a dream. Some will celebrate too much and get busted. Statistics say they all won't be saints.
If it was that simple GT would never win. It's just like playing any other offense. You need to keep your assignment, keep your eyes in the right place, tackle, run ect. It's not to easy to stop for obvious reasons. Assignment football is true when playing GT (and any offense, just emphasized with GT), but you still have to beat blocks, run, and tackle, it's not like we are letting everyone run free.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch would have nipped it in the bud and then bashed whoever reported already if it was not true imo

From what I hear with an ear to the ground, a drug related suspension or kick from team. just rumor so far.

Witch Doctor ask what your ear is hearing now?????

we await. the anticipation on what you know is killing us..please tell!! lol

BNL

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back