Possible bad news incoming?

Expect 1 game suspensions coming out for the 3 offenders announced in the upcoming days (haven't read all these pages so sorry if this is late)

1 game suspension.... do we get to pick which game??

If I had picked from the entire roster, these would arguably be the top 3 guys I would not want suspended... lol vols

1 game suspension.... do we get to pick which game??

If I had picked from the entire roster, these would arguably be the top 3 guys I would not want suspended... lol vols

I was going to flame you for the "lol vols", but I'm not. I figured you meant, Go Vols!

At least those 3 are not from the same position group.

What if it was our top 3 QBs?

I was going to flame you for the "lol vols", but I'm not. I figured you meant, Go Vols!

At least those 3 are not from the same position group.

What if it was our top 3 QBs?

Well, I have to laugh off the situation as this just seems typical of the Vols to follow Murphy's law.

Yes, it is good that they are not from the same position group, but they are starters at each position and we all saw what happened when we were thin at DL and MLB last year when we gave up 600+ yards against Mizzou, UK and Vandy.

we've got 66 pages of nothing but speculation and guesses. nothing has been confirmed and last i heard , this was going to be handled internally, no suspensions. but no one really knows what, if anything, is going to happen.

so everyone put your hands back under backsides and wait and see.:)

I think these players should not be allowed to run through the T and must sit out the first play at their respective positions for one game.

We cannot tolerate this type of behavior, a message needs to be sent ! :salute:

Reactions: 1 person
This has been said since the start of the thread. Hyams also mentioned the same. Lately I've heard it's just going to be one so we shall see.

It's Butch isn't it? That whole crew cut coach speak thing has just been a ruse all along! He's been huffin' on the peace pipe and finally got caught didn't he? That Lil Wayne 3rd down for what thing was a dead give away and we all missed it! Guess it will be Larry Scott as interim HC come Sept. 4. Maybe we can get Butch back by Florida...but that's a big maybe...dang it all GBO :rock::rock:

Can't believe you guys are acting like FostersTacos is a reliable source. Hilarious.

Even if he ended up hitting the lottery and being correct he has done nothing but echo what's been said in here for a couple of weeks.

Can't believe you guys are acting like FostersTacos is a reliable source. Hilarious.

Even if he ended up hitting the lottery and being correct he has done nothing but echo what's been said in here for a couple of weeks.

My opinion based on what has been said and not said....

There was an incident involving multiple players. The AD according to policy reviewed the matter. I believe they decided to turn the final decision over to Jones. There was a report that either hinted or outright said it was now up to Jones.

I trust Jones to do it right whether there are suspensions or not.

IMO, he has offered them a way of "earning" the right to play and avoid suspension. I believe the players would have been told if they were for sure going to be suspended. I think there is a 0% chance that a player would know he was suspended and keep it a secret.

My opinion based on what has been said and not said....

There was an incident involving multiple players. The AD according to policy reviewed the matter. I believe they decided to turn the final decision over to Jones. There was a report that either hinted or outright said it was now up to Jones.

I trust Jones to do it right whether there are suspensions or not.

IMO, he has offered them a way of "earning" the right to play and avoid suspension. I believe the players would have been told if they were for sure going to be suspended. I think there is a 0% chance that a player would know he was suspended and keep it a secret.

And I am not critical of your posts. I commented solely on FostersTacos who posts 90% of his posts in the recruiting forum and has never posted anything that would remotely indicate he has any connection to the program.

Just what I've heard man. I don't post here much but have heard it from some reliable people I know. Hoping it isn't true but just wanted to pass along what I have heard

The problem is that many people are hearing things from "reliable people"... and there seems to be some conflict on specific points. The last "in the know" person I read said that there would be one suspension and the others would face other punishment.

IMHO, a final decision has not been made. Like I said above, I think they're being given the opportunity to earn their way back. That is consistent with the varied reports we've gotten. It is consistent with Jones' way of doing things.

And I am not critical of your posts. I commented solely on FostersTacos who posts 90% of his posts in the recruiting forum and has never posted anything that would remotely indicate he has any connection to the program.

Oh, I didn't take it that way. I was just trying to quote you then build on what you started.

Well, I have to laugh off the situation as this just seems typical of the Vols to follow Murphy's law.

Yes, it is good that they are not from the same position group, but they are starters at each position and we all saw what happened when we were thin at DL and MLB last year when we gave up 600+ yards against Mizzou, UK and Vandy.

Any plowboy can learn assignment football. Shoot your gap, clean house. It went away because it's easy to stop when the defense holds their ground and hits their guy.

What you can't do is grab air. Hit either the FB, the QB or the RB. It's better when they have the ball.

The last I checked it ok to hit the QB as he is coming down the line. Blow him up a few times. Maybe he starts pitching it early.

Put Kongbo hitting their QB every play.
We'll show them how to really hit.

Most teams lose players to injury and suspension. We are all living under Murphy's law. It rains on all if us.

100+ college men, living a dream. Some will celebrate too much and get busted. Statistics say they all won't be saints.

VN Store

Back