Poole injured during practice (cramps)

Hopefully Kiffin will begin slowing down the physical practices the closer to game 1 we get. Otherwise, we may not be able to go through a whole season. Supposedly he had physical practices at Oakland to and their players didn't like it.

Hope it's nothing serious...Get Well Poole!

I am pretty sure CLK goy into trouble with the NFL player's union because of his practices.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

im not comfortable knowing we have only 4 RBs left with williams gone, especially an injury prone back and 2 freshmen....

i dont care if BB is the #1 recruit of the decade. you CANT win in the SEC on the backs of freshmen, period.

So we're now taling about winning the SEC this year? If that was your meaning, you may want to revise your expectations.

If I took it the wrong way, sorry for the misunderstanding....

My bad, I just now noticed the "win in the SEC" I scanned right past the "in"...

Hopefully Kiffin will begin slowing down the physical practices the closer to game 1 we get. Otherwise, we may not be able to go through a whole season. Supposedly he had physical practices at Oakland to and their players didn't like it.

Hope it's nothing serious...Get Well Poole!

This post doesn't match your screen name.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hey,VolDad does 8 or 9 wins sound good. GO VOLS

I would happily take that. If we can get our QB play stabilized, I donÂ’t see why we cannot win games against:
W KY
UCLA
Ohio
Auburn
USC jr.
Memphis
Ole Miss
Vandy
KY
A win against (UF, Bamma, or GA) would be a pleasant surprise.

Some are talking about second guessing these practices if certain players get injured... That's pretty lame. Either you disagree with the risk or you don't. The team needs to establish a tough identity NOW. Some injuries to key players is an acceptable risk. Having the whole team healthy but soft didn't win many games last year.

And the idea of freshmen not being able to contribute in the SEC... Alabama plays freshmen all the time. So does Florida. Talent can always contribute. How many credits one has earned is much less of a factor in a game.

after last year we are not good enough to worry about injuries. Hopefully Poole is ok cause I thought he was rolling at the O & W Game.

I've watched poole in the past and have thought he has the moves and quickness to be one of our best backs , hope he is ok

Poole has been the best back by far in the scrimmage today. 3 TD's already I believe. He was a sleeper when we got him.

I agree. If players are getting leg cramps then practices are obviously too tough. We need to run all practice at walking speed.

walking?? Are you crazy?? We've already had 2 hamstrings go down. You are brutal

If you're practicing in a full contact scrimmage two days later, it wasn't much of a concussion.

injuries are part of the game regardless. i'm loving the full-contact practice sessions. it will pay off when kickoff rolls around

VN Store

Back