Poole injured during practice (cramps)

good to hear... brown and rico i believe were just told to take it light today after some tough collisions yesterday so they can be fresh for tomm scrimmage...vinson doesnt sound too good though if he is on crutches.

We are thin at some positions but RB is not one.

If 2 or 3 of our senior OL men go down, then is the time to second guess. For now Kiffin is doing what he needs to do so I agree with you that this injury is not a concern.

Your response has nothing to do with my post that you quoted, but I will respond to what you said anyways.

If Poole goes down we are left with SR Hardesty, FR Brown, and FR Oku. Hardesty has had injury problems his entire career. We cannot afford to lose another RB.

good to hear... brown and rico i believe were just told to take it light today after some tough collisions yesterday so they can be fresh for tomm scrimmage...vinson doesnt sound too good though if he is on crutches.

Said it was a hamstring issue I believe.

looks like brown had a slight concussion from yesterday from getting his bell rung...we def need poole...he is good in his own right and like govols said you dont want to rely on a injury prone hardesty and 2 freshman

Glad it was just cramps.. I agree with these physical practices.. We will defintely be in shape when WKU comes along..

Unlike previous years..

im not comfortable knowing we have only 4 RBs left with williams gone, especially an injury prone back and 2 freshmen....

i dont care if BB is the #1 recruit of the decade. you CANT win in the SEC on the backs of freshmen, period.

Good lord how many running backs should we have? In addition to the four running backs we have a couple of pretty good fullbacks. I'm guessing there's not another position that we have this much depth at. Don't mean to be critical and of course you never can have to many quality rb's but it certainly isn't as much a concern as some other spots. Why the dig at Bryce Brown? Just don't get it..........

damn, ya'll were loaded at RB, from what I heard toney williams and tauren poole were guys that could possibly do some good thing this year, Bryce Brown is gonna need to have a pretty significant impact this year, b/c is it just me or has hardesty been kind of injury prone over the course of his career?

damn, ya'll are loaded at RB, from what I heard toney williams and tauren poole were guys that could possibly do some good thing this year, Bryce Brown is gonna need to have a pretty significant impact this year, b/c is it just me or has hardesty been kind of injury prone over the course of his career?

fyp

Just let them rest until the first game. Kiffin is driving them too hard.

I really hope you are being sarcastic....if not, that has to be the single dumbest post I have ever saw on here. All that would accomplish is fielding a team of soft nancies that would get their asses dragged up and down the field in the 4th quarter, and to a record even worse than last year. In case you havent noticed, football is a COLLISION sport.....injuries will happen, it is inevitable. If you were just joking (like i hope you were) disregard everything after my first sentence.

im not comfortable knowing we have only 4 RBs left with williams gone, especially an injury prone back and 2 freshmen....

i dont care if BB is the #1 recruit of the decade. you CANT win in the SEC on the backs of freshmen, period.

Uh, Emmitt Smith only carried it 39 times for over 200 yards in his 3rd game as a freshman against Bama.

Hopefully Kiffin will begin slowing down the physical practices the closer to game 1 we get. Otherwise, we may not be able to go through a whole season. Supposedly he had physical practices at Oakland to and their players didn't like it.

Hope it's nothing serious...Get Well Poole!

What is the status on Poole and Rico. We ate extremely thin at LB this year!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back