Political Correctness...just a fad?

So when I'm(white) at a family reunion talking to my African(black) uncle who was fathered by my Hispanic grandfather who was cheating on his mistress(Asian) who he is currently married to while cheating on my grandmother(American) what can we talk about and be PC? All theoretical of course.

Doesn't matter. You're racist regardless.

Stay, there will always be people that whine and cry when they don't get their way. Such sensitive people all around that stay butthurt.

We just need to apply more heat and melt the snowflakes, and it's been kinda dry around here lately.

Reactions: 1 person
At the University of Virginia, a school Thomas Jefferson founded...
The Cavalier Daily - :: Professors ask Sullivan to stop quoting Jefferson

Several groups on Grounds collaborated to write a letter to University President Teresa Sullivan against the inclusion of a Thomas Jefferson quote in her post-election email Nov. 9.

In the email, Sullivan encouraged students to unite in the wake of contentious results, arguing that University students have the responsibility of creating the future they want for themselves.

“Thomas Jefferson wrote to a friend that University of Virginia students ‘are not of ordinary significance only: they are exactly the persons who are to succeed to the government of our country, and to rule its future enmities, its friendships and fortunes,’” Sullivan said in the email. “I encourage today’s U.Va. students to embrace that responsibility.”

Some professors from the Psychology Department — and other academic departments — did not agree with the use of this quote. Their letter to Sullivan argued that in light of Jefferson’s owning of slaves and other racist beliefs, she should refrain from quoting Jefferson in email communications.

“We would like for our administration to understand that although some members of this community may have come to this university because of Thomas Jefferson's legacy, others of us came here in spite of it,” the letter read. “For many of us, the inclusion of Jefferson quotations in these e-mails undermines the message of unity, equality and civility that you are attempting to convey.”

Liberalism is a mental illness. PC is a symptom

Reactions: 3 people
Hmmm... Seems I was a minor re-bump to a major bump. lol You want a squeeze of lime with that prune juice? You haven't been "regular" in a while.

Hmmm... Seems I was a minor re-bump to a major bump. lol You want a squeeze of lime with that prune juice? You haven't been "regular" in a while.

I ain't gonna be regular for a good long while man. May never go back to being completely regular either. Might add a few years to my life.

VN Store

Back