Planned Parenthood Selling Human Body Parts

Abortion is a blight on our collective humanity. It's barbarism.

That the people who embrace barbarism would do something like this should surprise absolutely no one.

and yet they will go to great lengths to explain this story away

The video said the prices ranged from 30 to 100 bucks. That doesn't sound like a profitable sum, more like processing, packaging and shipping costs.

A fetal organ is not the same as a fully developed one. That is the whole reason they are wanted. I invite you to look up images of fetal livers and see for yourself.

Questions that anyone who cares about the truth should ask: why is this video a year old and only now being released? Why is it so heavily edited with huge gaps of time yet repeating segments? Is organ/tissue donation immoral in itself (if not, what is the issue here exactly independent of one's stance on abortion)? It seems those who are staunchly pro-life were already outraged and this gives them a straw man to point at. And it obscures the issue for the rest of people who aren't sure or lean towards the individuals' choice. Any human organ or tissue is worth a hell of a lot more than 30-100 bucks, so it is pretty obvious this isn't "selling."

I would also argue that anyone interested in the truth wouldn't just take PPs word for it either. That's why I suggested it merits investigation.

As for the monies received we simply do not know what the rates are.

I suggest it's also reasonable in the interest of transparency for PP to make it's policy public.

Just as strict pro-lifers do what you suggest; so do strict pro-choicers. I can guarantee they don't want the public to know this is going on precisely because those the middle (most of us) recognize that at some point in the pregnancy we are dealing with much more than a clump of cells and there are real moral questions to be explored.

In the interest of truth; PP should fully disclose it's practices here and let everyone add that to their calculus on the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
What's interesting (to me, at least) is that the pro choice folks are disgusted by this. I, as a pro life guy, am indifferent.

As someone who loathes abortion but is nevertheless pro choice - I am indifferent as well.

The 'disgust' reactions here are amusing however.

Never change Volnation, never change.

Reactions: 1 person
As someone who loathes abortion but is nevertheless pro choice - I am indifferent as well.

The 'disgust' reactions here are however, amusing.

Never change Volnation, never change.

I think it is information that was unknown prior and is certainly worth adding to the discussion.

As stated earlier, I also think it raises questions about the stage of development of the fetus at abortion. Knowing the fetus has organs brings home the realization of what is being killed (as ultrasound does).

So in the end I think the real impact is less about selling stuff from a dead life (or the products of conception as PP so eloquently calls them) and more about deepening the debate about how far in the process we should permit abortions.

If this is all above board, PP should release information about the process and statistics about what was sold and the age of the fetus' that produce the most valued "products of conception".

Reactions: 2 people
I think it is information that was unknown prior and is certainly worth adding to the discussion.

As stated earlier, I also think it raises questions about the stage of development of the fetus at abortion. Knowing the fetus has organs brings home the realization of what is being killed (as ultrasound does).

So in the end I think the real impact is less about selling stuff from a dead life (or the products of conception as PP so eloquently calls them) and more about deepening the debate about how far in the process we should permit abortions.

If this is all above board, PP should release information about the process and statistics about what was sold and the age of the fetus' that produce the most valued "products of conception".

I'm not holding my breath for PP releasing information.

The chicken embryos I had 'over medium' this morning were also products of conception.

And I ate those.

:blink:

It was stored on the IRS' servers, and all communication went through Hillary's email system. They would... It's a shame, really.

Reactions: 2 people
I guess the next step will be when rich parents with defective babies needing transplants hire poor pregnant women to grow replacement parts for them.

I heard about this earlier today.

If true, it makes me sick. And Planned Parenthood should immediately be investigated, if not even shut down temporarily until things are figured out.

Things like this hurt.

For the woman in question I have no sympathy. But she makes it even more difficult on everyone else who wishes to simply plan a family. Now, even more than in the past, they'll be looked at as savages for aborting (although, of course, if they were to birth them, would promptly be yelled at for being on welfare).

It's like conflating Christianity (no matter how numskulled many of its followers are) with Catholic priests raping of children.

If true, it's an anomaly which needs to immediately be addressed.

Bad people exist everywhere and within every cause. Kind of like the Oregon lesbian couple that is currently attempting to manipulate the state's laws to make money off the bakery. But stuff like that happens everywhere, and it should not be reflective of a particular organization or cause.

Just my two cents.

Anyhow, let the hate flow.

Seems to be VolNation's modus operandi

I hate that I agreed with your post

/hateflowing

I'm with VBH on this, and really, with the abortion debate in general. It's about when "Life" begins. Personally, I don't think a three day old embryo is "alive" like you and I are, and I absolutely think aborting at 9 months is 1st degree murder.

Where that line is in the middle is the difficult part. I'm in support of embryonic stem cell research, but feel uncomfortable with harvesting organs without knowing more specifics. So, yes, I can be called pro choice, and still be disgusted by this.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back