Planned Parenthood Selling Human Body Parts

I just don't know how someone could defend this. It's the strategic harvesting of organs. This process should not be an opportunity, but an unfortunate choice.

Or have an illness that could kill you if you or the child if carry the baby to term or the baby itself have no chance at a realistic quality of life.

People don't seem to get that pro life/pro choice isn't black and white. The exceptions just from biology alone are enough to prove that.

Agreed and that was my point. I'm a pro-choice guy but only because of instances that you state. I do not support abortion any whatsoever when it's just a matter of responsibility or convenience.

Or have an illness that could kill you if you or the child if carry the baby to term or the baby itself have no chance at a realistic quality of life.

People don't seem to get that pro life/pro choice isn't black and white. The exceptions just from biology alone are enough to prove that.

I think more than not, people understand this.

Reactions: 1 person
I just don't know how someone could defend this. It's the strategic harvesting of organs. This process should not be an opportunity, but an unfortunate choice.

If there is financial gain from it, I agree. I find the killing part before the "harvesting" to be more disgusting.

It differs from other organ donors who have had a birthday how?

If I believe a fetus to be a living baby human, which I do, I choose to believe that baby has rights. So, I believe the killing is the more heinous act (unless the baby has no chance at survival or mom is in danger).
As an organ donor myself, what happens to the pieces and parts after the termination is inconsequential in my mind because the worst has already transpired.

I think we see eye to eye on it.

Knowing that the organs are harvested and sold, not for research or donated to an organ donor list. Does that change your view on which is more immoral or disturbing? Or do you put them on an equal "that's ****ed up" list?

If there is financial gain from it, I agree. I find the killing part before the "harvesting" to be more disgusting.

Did the article state or imply that these aborted fetuses were aborted for the sole purpose of organ harvesting? I didn't get that impression.
If the mother is given money to abort and the organs are harvested, that's a whole different set of circumstances.

I think we see eye to eye on it.

Knowing that the organs are harvested and sold, not for research or donated to an organ donor list. Does that change your view on which is more immoral or disturbing? Or do you put them on an equal "that's ****ed up" list?

The notion that the organs are sold is unseemly. Makes my skin crawl.

They chose to do so? I'm not understanding where you are going with this. Spill it and spare the intrigue.

I don't think I'm going anywhere. I'm not going to debate the abortion issue that's for certain.
The baby is dead. How can using its organs be any worse?

I don't think I'm going anywhere. I'm not going to debate the abortion issue that's for certain.
The baby is dead. How can using its organs be any worse?

It's worse because the baby had zero choice in the matter, unlike Johnny the 23 yr old that died in a car wreck but signed the back of his license. The morality of this issue pertains to how the organs were received, but that's my perspective.

PP is saying it's only for research and the money paid for the tissue and organs is to cover costs.

Definitely merits further investigation.

As another poster said though if organs are intact it certainly begs the question of what is exactly being killed (lump of cells or human being).

Reactions: 5 people
It's worse because the baby had zero choice in the matter, unlike Johnny the 23 yr old that died in a car wreck but signed the back of his license. The morality of this issue pertains to how the organs were received, but that's my perspective.

I get that. And, I agree it's not a fair comparison. But the damage is done when the choice is made by the mother to abort.

As another poster said though if organs are intact it certainly begs the question of what is exactly being killed (lump of cells or human being).

Would love to see news outlets cover this, but they won't because they know it changes the dialogue from asking every Republican how they feel about the abortion issue to how Democrats could possibly justify killing other human beings (which it would have to be) for organ transplants.

Let me add that Rand Paul has been dead on with this issue; his Twitter feed calls out PP on the reg.

Last edited:
Curious to see how many abortions happen due to rape compared to "I forgot my pill" or "I'm too stupid to use a rubber"

<1%

And McDad,

I think I'm following your reasoning. You're saying why are pro choice advocates upset about the selling of body parts but not the murder/abortion of the baby/fetus? One poster stated the baby had no choice to donate organs like an adult l. Well the baby did not have the choice to live either. I think I understand what you're saying. Am I close?

PP is saying it's only for research and the money paid for the tissue and organs is to cover costs.

Definitely merits further investigation.

The video said the prices ranged from 30 to 100 bucks. That doesn't sound like a profitable sum, more like processing, packaging and shipping costs.

A fetal organ is not the same as a fully developed one. That is the whole reason they are wanted. I invite you to look up images of fetal livers and see for yourself.

Questions that anyone who cares about the truth should ask: why is this video a year old and only now being released? Why is it so heavily edited with huge gaps of time yet repeating segments? Is organ/tissue donation immoral in itself (if not, what is the issue here exactly independent of one's stance on abortion)? It seems those who are staunchly pro-life were already outraged and this gives them a straw man to point at. And it obscures the issue for the rest of people who aren't sure or lean towards the individuals' choice. Any human organ or tissue is worth a hell of a lot more than 30-100 bucks, so it is pretty obvious this isn't "selling."

Reactions: 3 people
I have and will always be pro life it's nobodies choice to say what might or might not be from a new life in this world. I'm not too sure what would have happened to Mary and Joseph if they lived in our time.... tifwiw

Reactions: 3 people
The video said the prices ranged from 30 to 100 bucks. That doesn't sound like a profitable sum, more like processing, packaging and shipping costs.

A fetal organ is not the same as a fully developed one. That is the whole reason they are wanted. I invite you to look up images of fetal livers and see for yourself.

Questions that anyone who cares about the truth should ask: why is this video a year old and only now being released? Why is it so heavily edited with huge gaps of time yet repeating segments? Is organ/tissue donation immoral in itself (if not, what is the issue here exactly independent of one's stance on abortion)? It seems those who are staunchly pro-life were already outraged and this gives them a straw man to point at. And it obscures the issue for the rest of people who aren't sure or lean towards the individuals' choice. Any human organ or tissue is worth a hell of a lot more than 30-100 bucks, so it is pretty obvious this isn't "selling."

Right I can't imagine why anyone would have a problem with this.

I have and will always be pro life it's nobodies choice to say what might or might not be from a new life in this world. I'm not too sure what would have happened to Mary and Joseph if they lived in our time.... tifwiw

They may have been responsible adults.............novel idea nowadays I know..............tifwiw

I'm sure Jesus would've supported abortion AMIRITE? WWJD?

<1%

And McDad,

I think I'm following your reasoning. You're saying why are pro choice advocates upset about the selling of body parts but not the murder/abortion of the baby/fetus? One poster stated the baby had no choice to donate organs like an adult l. Well the baby did not have the choice to live either. I think I understand what you're saying. Am I close?

Yes. Very close. The fetus is dead. What happens to it post mortem or its parts pales by comparison.

What's interesting (to me, at least) is that the pro choice folks are disgusted by this. I, as a pro life guy, am indifferent.

Thanks Sherlock.

I heard about this earlier today.

If true, it makes me sick. And Planned Parenthood should immediately be investigated, if not even shut down temporarily until things are figured out.

Things like this hurt.

For the woman in question I have no sympathy. But she makes it even more difficult on everyone else who wishes to simply plan a family. Now, even more than in the past, they'll be looked at as savages for aborting (although, of course, if they were to birth them, would promptly be yelled at for being on welfare).

It's like conflating Christianity (no matter how numskulled many of its followers are) with Catholic priests raping of children.

If true, it's an anomaly which needs to immediately be addressed.

Bad people exist everywhere and within every cause. Kind of like the Oregon lesbian couple that is currently attempting to manipulate the state's laws to make money off the bakery. But stuff like that happens everywhere, and it should not be reflective of a particular organization or cause.

Just my two cents.

Anyhow, let the hate flow.

Seems to be VolNation's modus operandi

Yes. Very close. The fetus is dead. What happens to it post mortem or its parts pales by comparison.

What's interesting (to me, at least) is that the pro choice folks are disgusted by this. I, as a pro life guy, am indifferent.

The murder is the worst part. Profiting from the murder makes it worse. Incentivising murder compounds the problem.

Yes: It's murder. Not 'simply planning a family'.

Abortion is a blight on our collective humanity. It's barbarism.

That the people who embrace barbarism would do something like this should surprise absolutely no one.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back