Planned Parenthood Selling Human Body Parts

It's not tissue. It's butchered human remains.
Hey, those Jews are already dead from the gas chamber, so what more will it hurt to experiment with their corpses?You're not against progress are you.

That right there examples the abomination of post modern thinking.

It's like you didn't read my post at all and just equated using tissue for research as an endorsement for abortion

As I said, and you probably glossed over in your emotional fueled response, abortion is an ugly reality. It just is. It makes it somehow better to just throw away what could be useful?

I'm only saying what happens after an abortion, not saying I agree with it the procedure itself. And go ahead and spare me the line that ending tissue for research would somehow make abortions less appealing to those that are getting them.

That right there is an abomination of assumption and stupidity.

Reactions: 3 people
That's a funny picture and not all together inaccurate.

I suppose one could also see it from the point of view that these "un"aborted kids are going to end up suckling on the taxpayers teet along with their parents.

Those who whine about tax payer funded abortion services will look silly when the tax dollars saved from PP are redirected to pay for social services to feed, cloth and house the very same. Seriously, careful what you wish for. That $540mm could be a drop in the bucket to generations of individuals that suckle on government assistance for the long term.

No low income abortions tho, yay.

So yeah.

Darn those poor people. They should have no right to live. /blue font

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back