Phrases/Cliches that annoy you.

Feel-good news stories about a cat at shelters who is very overweight. The story always includes the tired phrase "the tubby tabby".

Always the tubby tabby. Why? I know by the plump ***** isn't TV friendly but why always the tubby tabby?!?!

Feel-good news stories about a cat at shelters who is very overweight. The story always includes the tired phrase "the tubby tabby".

Always the tubby tabby. Why? I know by the plump ***** isn't TV friendly but why always the tubby tabby?!?!

@Freak,
I will pay you $20 to permanently change Vegas Ferguson's username to "The Tubby Tabby".

I hate when someone asks me to pull their finger in church

When I was a kid I used to think churchfarts were one of the funniest things imaginable. Especially the silent ones; when the smell got around you'd see people reacting subtly and stealing glances around... good stuff.

Another fun body-function-related church gag when I was a (rotten) kid was to take a tiny piece of balled up tissue or paper (had to be light) and flick it at the back of someone's head as I faked a sneeze. They'd flinch and reach up to feel, grossed out and mad, and I knew they probably wanted to spin round on the idiot kid but they also felt obliged to maintain decorum in the service. And I was the preacher's kid so it added a fun layer of complexity. Too funny.

If my kids ever acted that way....

Reactions: 1 person
When I was a kid I used to think churchfarts were one of the funniest things imaginable. Especially the silent ones; when the smell got around you'd see people reacting subtly and stealing glances around... good stuff.

Another fun body-function-related church gag when I was a (rotten) kid was to take a tiny piece of balled up tissue or paper (had to be light) and flick it at the back of someone's head as I faked a sneeze. They'd flinch and reach up to feel, grossed out and mad, and I knew they probably wanted to spin round on the idiot kid but they also felt obliged to maintain decorum in the service. And I was the preacher's kid so it added a fun layer of complexity. Too funny.

A loud fart off a wooden pew really adds value to the Sunday message

It’s not a phrase or cliche but I hate when people stick out their tongue when they think they’ve done something great. Athletes do it all the time... seems stupid

FArts will be funny no matter how old you get.

When book stores were big If I was there with someone I would wait till we were near 4-5 people and crop dust them. The reaction from afar was priceless

VN Store

Back