Phrases/Cliches that annoy you.

"Price Point" - Drop the word "point" and whatever you are saying still has the exact same meaning and impact, every single time.

Reactions: 1 person
And finally......

"The Last Time I Checked....."

Just such a douchey way of speaking. I hate it. Drives me nuts.

"Supposably" :mad::ermm:

I was sitting in a conference room with two other people discussing some work thing and one of them used the word “supposably”. I just did a little internal eyeroll and moved on. But then a little later the other person used “supposively”! I’d never even heard that one. And neither person even seemed aware of any discrepancy. So I manufactured an opportunity to use the word “supposedly” just to hit the trifecta. And I’m pretty sure no one noticed but me.

this whole "woke" nonsense

an athlete referring to themselves and teammates as "soldiers" and/or "warriors"

Reactions: 3 people
"Your privilege/misogyny/outrage-of-the-second is showing" "I'm getting the flavor that..."

"Dilly, dilly!" Funny once, now pit of misery worthy.

"It's lit!" And you should be, with a generous splash of kerosene.

I'm lost????????????

It's 2017, social media is at it's peak, and apparently there are still people out there who don't know ________________ (insert latest outrage here) is going on. They consider themselves "woke" when they've seen a facebook meme and decide to get outraged.

Reactions: 1 person
It's 2017, social media is at it's peak, and apparently there are still people out there who don't know ________________ (insert latest outrage here) is going on. They consider themselves "woke" when they've seen a facebook meme and decide to get outraged.

This is not how woke works.

VN Store

Back