Peyton V Brady (post-Wells report)

The fact is that it is a rule. A rule which was knowingly violated. Saying that there is no evidence Brady knew is intellectually dishonest. He advocated for allowing lower air pressures. He lost that battle. He refused to cooperate in any way with investigation and he is the one who would benefit from deflation.

This isn't a criminal investigation, so spare me the reasonable doubt crap. He left these two stadium employees hanging out to dry. If he had any integrity he would own this and try to get these guys their jobs back.

BTW, he will be remembered as a better qb than manning.

Thats the only thing you said that makes any sense. Thanks.

Is it really that big of a deal? I think the rule is stupid.

U bring your footballs the way u want them, we bring our footballs the way we want them.. That's how it should be imo.

That's not true at all.....u have to have the regulations or the footballs will be doctored more than just a little less air. What Tom did wasn't as big of a deal but he knew he was cheating to get an advantage.

That's not true at all.....u have to have the regulations or the footballs will be doctored more than just a little less air. What Tom did wasn't as big of a deal but he knew he was cheating to get an advantage.

Thats complete nonsense. Where's your evidence? Sorry, you dont have any. So sad. :loco:

Peyton is in line to own the NFL record book as far all time qb numbers go. One Super Bowl is enough. He has been MVP 5 times in a sport that has an average career expectancy of 4 years. Brady is not the qb Manning is. Brady had his best year as a qb when he played with best wideout ever. Manning has been consistently great and the numbers bear that out. Screw Brady and his tainted titles.

Reactions: 10 people
Peyton is in line to own the NFL record book as far all time qb numbers go. One Super Bowl is enough. He has been MVP 5 times in a sport that has an average career expectancy of 4 years. Brady is not the qb Manning is. Brady had his best year as a qb when he played with best wideout ever. Manning has been consistently great and the numbers bear that out. Screw Brady and his tainted titles.

Wahhhhhh! :neener:

Obviously there is or Tom wouldn't be suspended four games.

The league is all about drama now. Have you been living in a closet for the last 3 years? There is nothing here
to see, and you cant find me anything in that report (that you havent read) that implicates Brady whatsoever.
Sorry beast, go back it up, and deliver it here. Thanks.

The Patriots are synonymous with cheating at this point. Brady was never a better QB than Peyton. He just played on the better team most of the time. Teams win football games and championships, not individual players. And now we see more evidence of how the Pats have been able to gain an advantage over other teams. They are willing to do whatever it takes, inside or outside the framework of the rules.

Patriot fans are willing to question facts that are not in question, claim that "everyone does it" so it doesn't matter -- or just taunt other fans as being whiners. They've got nothing intelligent to say in their team's defense. They're fans first and ultimately don't care how their team wins, as long as they win. Pretty pitiful, IMO.

Reactions: 6 people
The league is all about drama now. Have you been living in a closet for the last 3 years? There is nothing here
to see, and you cant find me anything in that report (that you havent read) that implicates Brady whatsoever.

Did you read every 243 pages of the report?

Do you deny general consensus that a softer ball is easier to grip, catch, and hold on to?

Do you think there should be no regulation on the balls at all? Can teams bring nerf balls if they like?

Are you aware that the Pats are a Statistical outlier in fumbles since the rule change in 2006 allowing teams to bring their own balls to road games? And I mean a jarring outlier....

Sharp Football Analysis

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Yes. It is a big deal. I don't like the targeting rule in college football, but it is a rule. If you break the rule, you get ejected.

Brady broke the rules. He gets suspended. It's the way the world works. And for you to be pissed that he's being punished for knowingly breaking the rules is ridiculous.

Plus, TB is a rival of PM and as a Vol, you should be happy Brady's legacy is tainted. If not, you're no VFL. Period.

This is the root issue at hand. The only people I see popping corks and pointing fingers over this are UT/Manning fans, Jets fans, and Bills fans. Wonder why?

Reactions: 1 person
Peyton will be remembered as the better person, and I'm serious, I'd rather remember Peyton that way than as the cheater Brady and the Pats are! Seriously, would you want Brady representing the Vols? I wouldn't, and neither would most true Vol Fans. I'm very satisfied with what Peyton has accomplished in his career. Peyton will alway be remembered as one of the best and an even better person, just like his dad, and Belicheat, Brady, and the Patsies will always be known as cheats!

I hate the Patriots & prefer Peyton over Brady. That said, this entire situation is a pathetic attempt by Goodell to grab attention & favor. ESPN is certainly in the mix, too. Finally, all talk about WHO is "greatest of all time" is a stupid waste of time, be it sports, music or rectal itch. :whistling:

Reactions: 2 people
Waahhhhh! Basic physics are being totally ignored here. BTW, are you a physics professor>? :eek:lol:

Thats the only thing you said that makes any sense. Thanks.

Thats complete nonsense. Where's your evidence? Sorry, you dont have any. So sad. :loco:

Wahhhhhh! :neener:

You are a complete tool.

Reactions: 16 people
I'm not a Patriots fan but, it seems to me that if they are going to suspend Brady, they have to suspend the RB's, the receivers and also the center. They all touch the ball. Why single out Brady? Not to mention the referee's who spot the ball. Goodell has to do something and he knows that Brady will appeal and win and he'll have said he tried to correct the problem.

I'm not a Patriots fan but, it seems to me that if they are going to suspend Brady, they have to suspend the RB's, the receivers and also the center. They all touch the ball. Why single out Brady? Not to mention the referee's who spot the ball. Goodell has to do something and he knows that Brady will appeal and win and he'll have said he tried to correct the problem.

The QBs are generally the ones directly involved in ball prep.

Even Manning is known for meticulously prepping his balls. (yes I know the joke is there)

Reactions: 2 people

That was my point early on. There are 2-3 officials that touch the balls between plays. They couldn't tell the Pats balls were different?

Is it really that big of a deal? I think the rule is stupid.

U bring your footballs the way u want them, we bring our footballs the way we want them.. That's how it should be imo.

How old are you? Because it's not how we or U like them rules. Instead it is as simple as we follow the rules, U follow the rules. Nothing more and nothing less.

VN Store

Back