Peyton V Brady (post-Wells report)

No because serving the suspension would be admitting guilt. If it were me, I would fight until the very end, especially if I felt I was innocent. This has a direct effect on Brady's legacy as one of the GOAT. He absolutely should stretch it out as far as he can.

It will be very interesting to see if the NFL allows the third party investigator to be used. If they do and Brady is found to be guilty, then I will support the penalties 100%. If they DONT allow the investigator, that will be very telling.

Just because the NFL has upheld suspensions for such things doesn't make it right. The way the NFL has handled the Hardy, Rice and Peterson cases have turned them into complete jokes.

They stole the Lance Armstrong playbook. Problem is, the truth tends to come out, and when it does, it makes you look even worse than if you had simply admitted it in the first place.

They stole the Lance Armstrong playbook. Problem is, the truth tends to come out, and when it does, it makes you look even worse than if you had simply admitted it in the first place.

The 3 Ls'. Lie, Lie, Lawyer up.

So for the dumbasses who believed the noble prize winner (who didn't even win a noble prize in physics, which is who should have done the study anyways) that Kraft has previously had a business relationship with...

Robert Kraft says New England Patriots won't appeal Deflategate punishment

The Patriots are so not guilty and have so much proof of not being guilty that they decided to give up fighting. Only a true moron would side with the Patriots and listen to the lies they spew. We've known they were cheaters for years and yet some people still make excuses for them. Pathetic.

Reactions: 2 people
I think a backroom deal was made and Brady's suspension goes down to two games...Patriots finally stopped huffing and got smart.

No because serving the suspension would be admitting guilt. If it were me, I would fight until the very end, especially if I felt I was innocent. This has a direct effect on Brady's legacy as one of the GOAT. He absolutely should stretch it out as far as he can.

It will be very interesting to see if the NFL allows the third party investigator to be used. If they do and Brady is found to be guilty, then I will support the penalties 100%. If they DONT allow the investigator, that will be very telling.

Just because the NFL has upheld suspensions for such things doesn't make it right. The way the NFL has handled the Hardy, Rice and Peterson cases have turned them into complete jokes.

Looks like the Pats are admitting guilt. But I'm sure your feelings on this have changed somehow.

I think a backroom deal was made and Brady's suspension goes down to two games...Patriots finally stopped huffing and got smart.

Even worse backroom deal was already made when they gave Brady only 4 games instead of suspending him for at least a year and vacating some Patriots W's.

Even worse backroom deal was already made when they gave Brady only 4 games instead of suspending him for at least a year and vacating some Patriots W's.

No argument, but no way that goes down.

Looks like the Pats are admitting guilt. But I'm sure your feelings on this have changed somehow.

Could be seen that way and maybe they are. Is Brady doing it? Doesn't seem so. Seems he is ready to fight.

It also seems odd that neither equipment guy has directly implicated Brady. Especially since the Pats seemingly threw both of them under the bus. But I realize that most on here are just too biased and close minded when it comes to Tom Brady to even fathom that he could be innocent.

Why didn’t McNally blame Brady? | ProFootballTalk

Brady>Manning period.

totally. Was so impressive when Brady intercepted that ball to save the super bowl. Even better when he kicked those field goals to win a few super bowls. But the thing he did that Manning can never do, was when he overturned that fumble in a crucial part of a significant playoff game, ya know, the kind of plays that get you the stereotype of "choker"...the fact that he got that overturned, clearly makes him the best QB of this generation.

Reactions: 2 people
Could be seen that way and maybe they are. Is Brady doing it? Doesn't seem so. Seems he is ready to fight.

It also seems odd that neither equipment guy has directly implicated Brady. Especially since the Pats seemingly threw both of them under the bus. But I realize that most on here are just too biased and close minded when it comes to Tom Brady to even fathom that he could be innocent.

Amazing that you're calling anyone close minded. I'll be the first to tell you I think Brady is a great player. One of the best, if not the best, of all time. I even posted that I'm not sure I could justify taking Manning over him in a do or die game.

If Brady is innocent and presents the emails and text messages that he for some reason didn't want the NFL to see during an appeal, I would have no problem saying he's innocent. Not one bit. But you have to admit that Kraft backing down like that after vehemently defending Brady and the organization is a bit out of the ordinary for him. But you'll never admit that. Maybe because of your supreme open mindedness.

Reactions: 1 person

By the way, I've seen you railing on and on in this thread about speculation and no hard evidence. Now you're posting an article that is a 100% speculation fluff piece to defend Brady. You really think everyone else is closed minded?

Reactions: 3 people
By the way, I've seen you railing on and on in this thread about speculation and no hard evidence. Now you're posting an article that is a 100% speculation fluff piece to defend Brady. You really think everyone else is closed minded?

Yes most on here are close minded on this issue. Brady was guilty before the investigation was even finished in the eyes of many on here. If Brady is actually found guilty by ACTUAL EVIDENCE, then I will gladly say he deserves the punishment he has gotten. I think it's kind of sad that because we are Vol fans that we have to automatically brand Brady guilty. I don't like Brady and I hate the Patriots. But that doesn't mean he should be treated unfairly. If this were happening to Manning then almost everyone on this board would be saying the NFL is overreacting and has no evidence to suspend him.

I never said the article was definitive evidence of anything. I found the article a little interesting. Especially since Brady has not been implicated by either individual. Does that mean Brady is innocent? Absolutely not. What it does mean is there is a possibility that he is innocent. To assume otherwise is beyond ridiculous. So unlike you I am not going to accuse Brady of being guilty until there is actually some evidence that proves it.

Amazing that you're calling anyone close minded. I'll be the first to tell you I think Brady is a great player. One of the best, if not the best, of all time. I even posted that I'm not sure I could justify taking Manning over him in a do or die game.

If Brady is innocent and presents the emails and text messages that he for some reason didn't want the NFL to see during an appeal, I would have no problem saying he's innocent. Not one bit. But you have to admit that Kraft backing down like that after vehemently defending Brady and the organization is a bit out of the ordinary for him. But you'll never admit that. Maybe because of your supreme open mindedness.

I think Kraft backing down is very strange and could very well mean admission of guilt. I have no idea. And if this thing progresses into a full blown case, where all emails and text messages are presented and Brady is guilty I have no problem agreeing with the discipline. Keep on assuming. You're making yourself look great

Looks like the Pats and Brady are accepting the punishment handed down. Smart move.

Brady admits at the beginning of this fiasco that he expressed a desire for the footballs to be a little less inflated and they ended up that way? 25,000 fine and the Patriots have their draft picks. Not necessarily smart but far from stupid. Brady doing the deer in the headlights semi-denial and Kraft demanding apologies? Other side of the coin. Kraft's a super-rich businessman who knows when something's not working and when to abandon a futile venture. Brady? He plays football real good! :crazy:

I think Kraft backing down is very strange and could very well mean admission of guilt. I have no idea. And if this thing progresses into a full blown case, where all emails and text messages are presented and Brady is guilty I have no problem agreeing with the discipline. Keep on assuming. You're making yourself look great

I'm extremely concerned how I look to someone who called another poster a "jealous hater" in this thread for saying the Pats are guilty. I hope I can get through the day.

VN Store

Back