Peyton Manning to ____? (merged)

4502-honey-bear-creeper.jpg

I honestly think so. We have all the momentum. Denver media is not backing off though. Even going as far as saying they lead.

I feel a little creeped out that you would know. Does Peyton know you have eyes on his wife?
Im getting all my info from a very credible Titans website forum. If u are so creeped out by my second hand info, feel free to ignore me. Im just trying to help my fellow Titan fans out.

The Plot thickens. Ashley is no longer in Chattanooga.

Haha I am imagining you staked outside her house hiding behind a hydrangea watching her every move with binoculars with a half-eaten box of Girl Scout cookies and 4 empty Coronas piled neatly at your side

I feel a little creeped out that you would know. Does Peyton know you have eyes on his wife?

Don't know how he knows, but I read it on TitansInsider.com. I don't know anything about the poster or any of those posters, though

I also seriously need to know how and why you know this...

I have devoted close to 30 hours the past two days clawing for any scrap of info I can find. Just relaying my findings. I have given you the site where I get most of this.

Im getting all my info from a very credible Titans website forum. If u are so creeped out by my second hand info, feel free to ignore me. Im just trying to help my fellow Titan fans out.

oops, I just posted same thing before I saw this post. Sorry

Haha I am imagining you staked outside her house hiding behind a hydrangea watching her every move with binoculars with a half-eaten box of Girl Scout cookies and 4 empty Coronas piled neatly at your side

Im at home drinking beer (you got that part right) watching the Predators game. :biggrin:

I got it from a different place. Even better that it is at 2 places.

Yes Sir. They are tracking a plane going from Nash to Chatt then Raleigh, back to Nash. Could be huge coincidence but makes sense. That may have been posted on this thread already, haven't read through it all.

Yes Sir. They are tracking a plane going from Nash to Chatt then Raleigh, back to Nash. Could be huge coincidence but makes sense. That may have been posted on this thread already, haven't read through it all.

It has. Help keeping the info coming along with me. Im tired of being considered a stalker.

A reliable source close to my family has ties that are very high in UT's Athletic dept. He told me that Cutcliffe had hinted around but wouldn't openly come out and say it but that Peyton will sign to the Titans and will announce it either tom but no later then Monday. Yes he is finally coming home. Don't ask for a link or name of source just trust me Vols fans the wait is almost over and the news will be official soon.

BOOM!

Does this post seem familiar.

Where there's smoke there is fire

Three alarm fire IMO?

A reliable source close to my family has ties that are very high in UT's Athletic dept. He told me that Cutcliffe had hinted around but wouldn't openly come out and say it but that Peyton will sign to the Titans and will announce it either tom but no later then Monday. Yes he is finally coming home. Don't ask for a link or name of source just trust me Vols fans the wait is almost over and the news will be official soon.

BOOM!

Let's just hope he doesn't take as long to announce it as Randy Shannon is taking to announce he's our new DC

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back