Peyton Manning to ____? (merged)

fire sale on Tebow Bronco jerseys about to hit Ebay

Can one of you photoshop guys write the word "traded" in around Jesus?

tebowjesus.jpg

hopefully tebow will fade away into obscurity, couldnt stand him in college, cant stand him the pro's. i think he's one of the biggest fakes alive.

Reactions: 1 person
Will probably see more Tebow jerseys than Manning jerseys in Denver. I hope he hasn't gotten too used to the love.

Tebow: Man Mr. Manning, you're a great QB, can I have your autograph?

Peyton: Sure kid, that signature will be worth some $$$ and you're gonna need it when I take your job in a couple years.

ManningBroncos.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I guess winning isn't as important to manning as controlling the offense. He could've had a shot at a couple Super Bowls had he signed with SF.

LOL Tebow to Miami is trending on twitter. Surely Miami fans arent as dumb as Broncos fans?!?! I'm sorry, call me a hater, whatever, the dude just cant play QB.

probably more of "we need a QB" than anything else (well, except boatloads of UF fans)

there or Cleveland

That was also before Texas offered. Since you are probably too stupid to remember back to February I will give you a little refresher. Santos was locked up and solidified his commitment upon Sunseri visiting him, but then Texas came in and offered him which completely changed everything.

Good job man! Your boy was spot on with yet another prediction.

I'm calling Peyton to Denver and they give Tebowna choice between the jets and Jacksonville. He will choose the jets and lie about it while Elway tells the truth. Book it

VN Store

Back