Peyton Manning to ____? (merged)

I couldn't find the tweet, but it may have been sourced from that article I posted above.

Alright thanx...been on twitter and reading articles on it basically all day every day since the titans were mentioned as possible suitors...things starting to run together on me

Can you tell if it's Bud's plane this time?

It's not. If you want to see everything go down, check out Titans Report, and check out the forum. Buds plane IS in Texas. This is a Nash-Raleigh, Chattanooga-to Nashville flight. Might be a coincidence, but it would have to be a huge one. I have spent almost 30 hours the past 2 days following this crap. This seems to be a great lead.

A plane just left Raleigh. Stopped in Chattanooga, and just landed in Nashville! Could be coincidence, but how big of a coincidence would that be. It is also confirmed Ashley was in Chattanooga. Im excited.

Planes don't really do that for me. You must be a pilot. :)

I hear Peyton owns land in east Tn, so its a done deal. Gruden, lovie smith, and randy shannon are gonna spilt head coaching duties.

It's not. If you want to see everything go down, check out Titans Report, and check out the forum. Buds plane IS in Texas. This is a Nash-Raleigh, Chattanooga-to Nashville flight. Might be a coincidence, but it would have to be a huge one. I have spent almost 30 hours the past 2 days following this crap. This seems to be a great lead.

So, Nashville --> Raleigh --> Chattanooga --> Nashville?

If so...huge.

And. No other flights took these same destination tonight/today. This was only one. Landed at John C. Tune.

Me too Goat, me too. I will be the first to purchase a Titans Manning jersey. O.M.G.......err...O.M.P! That's more like it
I told my school teacher wife that she will see 300 plus Manning jerseys in her school within a month of the Titans putting his jersey on the market.

I know she was there today.

4502-honey-bear-creeper.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back