Peyton Manning: Legal Pot Has Been Awesome For My Pizza Business

pills that people pop for cholesterol, bp, glucose, Xanax, pain, etc have worse affects on the body's organs than marijuana, but nobody ever wants to discuss them. You can have kidney failure or a stroke for trying to pop a pill to get it up to have sex for 30 seconds and millions of Americans take the pills, billions are made from them by pharma, and billions more are spent caring for those same patients who's bodies rot from the inside out due to too many pills that eat away at your stomach, kidneys, liver, and heart.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't touched it in years, so you might as well throw that crap out the window. Go look up research on it, there is nothing addictive in it.

There is an abundance of peer-reviewed medical literature that clearly proves the addictive nature of THC. I've seen people suffer from withdrawal firsthand.

Anything wth neuroactive properties can lead to dependence and addiction. It's absurd to argue otherwise.

So you've only smoked it once?

I'll give you an example...I usually smoke daily for anxiety. My father, grandfather, and mother are all prescribed Xanax to be taken daily. I don't need them....

Anyway, my point is when I go on vacation or out of town, I dont bring any marijuana with me because im afraid to travel with it. I can go weeks at a time without smoking and be fine. And this is after smoking daily. Do I want to smoke? Yes, but there is no PHYSICAL addiction.

And yes, marijuana is a schedule one drug. But the POTUS has already admitted that it should not be.

The following page includes a list of peer-reviewed literature references, many of which discuss the nature of MJ addiction, withdrawal, and adverse mental and physical effects. You can't read the clinical content without a subscription, but the references should be visible:

Cannabis use disorder: Treatment, prognosis, and long-term medical effects

so when everyday people that don't smoke show all the signs of "cannabis disorder", what is it called?
Lazy, unmotivated, forgetful...welcome to 70% of Americans.
My golf group consists of 14 dads. All have been married at least 12 years and ages 33-47. All have kids. @ 10 rec smoke on the course or at home with their wives. 3 of those are retired near the age of 40 after starting and selling businesses and the other 7 are all very successful businessmen or company owners. I don't want to guess the avg net worth and the avg income for the group of 10 is probably close to 5 million/yr.
Far from lazy, unsuccessful and forgetful, or disengaged.
The study also mentions @ 1% of adult users suffering from the disorder.
More people eat oreos or cheetos and show signs of the disorder than adults that actually smoke.
More involved studies need to be done, but taking an uneducated, lazy person with chemical issues and giving them weed isn't going to help that person, yet in turn, if the person is already chem inbalanced or inherently lazy, no joke it will make them lazier. That's no kind of study though, imo.

Monday morning... I could go for a brownie right now.

If everybody popped a Colorado gummy bear in the morning instead of coffee, bacon, sausage, cigs, xanax, etc, the world would be a better and happier place. Look at the radical muslims. Nobody needs weed more than those psychopathic inbreds.

If everybody popped a Colorado gummy bear in the morning instead of coffee, bacon, sausage, cigs, xanax, etc, the world would be a better and happier place. Look at the radical muslims. Nobody needs weed more than those psychopathic inbreds.

They would fall right back alseep or turn on the tv and play video games. Be lazy, spend a ton of money on weed. I know people who spend 300-500$ a week on weed.

They would fall right back alseep or turn on the tv and play video games. Be lazy, spend a ton of money on weed. I know people who spend 300-500$ a week on weed.

that's ridiculous. Most people I know who smoke spend $80-$100 every 4-6 weeks.
What in the world do those people do for a living to spend 2k a month on weed?

that's ridiculous. Most people I know who smoke spend $80-$100 every 4-6 weeks.
What in the world do those people do for a living to spend 2k a month on weed?

It's a whole different ball game out here in CO. Most of them have jobs that net them less then 50k annually.

It's a whole different ball game out here in CO. Most of them have jobs that net them less then 50k annually.

so you are telling me people netting 4k a month are spending 2k of it on weed?
I'd say they have quite a problem, and I'm not sure how they afford rent, car, phone, cable, electricity, food...

so you are telling me people netting 4k a month are spending 2k of it on weed?
I'd say they have quite a problem, and I'm not sure how they afford rent, car, phone, cable, electricity, food...

That's exactly it, they use public transportation, or drive ****ty cars. They rent out ****ty apartments with other stoners and spend the rest of their money on food and other drugs... No savings. My sample size is somewhere around 50-70 people.

I'm 44 years old and don't know a single person like that.

I think a lot of it has to do with location. People out in Colorado, especially people my age(I'm 25) have a totally different prospective then people down south. Many are atheists and just don't have the same morals as southern people. I know Someone who lives in Nashville who is very successful and he does smoke weed but it doesn't take over his life like the people I've described. I think California is similar to Colorado.

I'm 44 years old and don't know a single person like that.

You are fortunate then. I have seen firsthand the effects of chronic MJ use in friends and family. I have witnessed withdrawal, and let me tell you, it is real and it is scary: anxiety, depression/paranoia, nausea, vomiting, inability to eat, and trembling.

VN Store

Back