Peyton Manning: Legal Pot Has Been Awesome For My Pizza Business

Lol. You guys are hilarious. FWIW, the only time I light up is when I've been drinking a lot, and at that rate I prefer edibles.

Lol I've heard countless stoners try and justify there addiction. Sheep.

Well you don't even know the proper forms of "there, their, and they're."

That is a pretty good indication of your education level, therefore, im not surprised at your stance on marijuana. Please, educate yourself.

Everyone I know that smokes weed can't go more then an hour without lighting a bowl, joint, blunt, bong, vape, hash pen

And how many people is that? Also,why are you associating with said low life(s)?

Yea it is. Maybe not chemically but it can be addictive.

That's pretty much how you define addiction. A chemical reason that tells your brain to keep going, otherwise people could go for broke and have heroin on their birthdays and have no worries. (Kids, don't do heroin)

Another great thing about chemicals, did you know that long term studies are showing that THC is extremely powerful in fighting the three most common forms of breast cancer?

Save the boobies, smoke more doobies.

Reactions: 1 person
That's pretty much how you define addiction. A chemical reason that tells your brain to keep going, otherwise people could go for broke and have heroin on their birthdays and have no worries. (Kids, don't do heroin)

Another great thing about chemicals, did you know that long term studies are showing that THC is extremely powerful in fighting the three most common forms of breast cancer?

Nope it's a schedule 1 drug! Future generations will never understand this.

So you don't think people can become addicted to the THC high? Or have withdrawals when they try to quit? Look I'm not some holy roller trying to bad mouth smokers or anything but I was addicted to marijuana as a teen. Went through withdrawals when I quit. It's not as addictive as heroin or cocaine or even caffeine, but don't give in to the oft-repeated myth that its not addictive at all.

Reactions: 2 people
Marijuana is absolutely, positively addictive. Marijuana dependence is now included in the DSM (diagnostic criteria for mental disorders), and it was responsible for more admissions to drug treatment programs than any other illicit substance in 2013.

Marijuana is absolutely, positively addictive. Marijuana dependence is now included in the DSM (diagnostic criteria for mental disorders), and it was responsible for more admissions to drug treatment programs than any other illicit substance in 2013.

But how many of those admissions were court ordered?

I've never smoked marijuana but some of you make it sound delightful, full of happiness, and carefree. While the rest make it sound like a one way path straight to hell. I suspect it lies somewhere in the middle. But I have no idea. I don't want to get fired from my job so I guess it will be a long time before I find out for myself.

I've never smoked marijuana but some of you make it sound delightful, full of happiness, and carefree. While the rest make it sound like a one way path straight to hell. I suspect it lies somewhere in the middle. But I have no idea. I don't want to get fired from my job so I guess it will be a long time before I find out for myself.

It certainly affects people differently, and many people smoke MJ regularly and live "normal," productive lives. However, claims that it is harmless, non-habit-forming, and without deleterious effects on the body are potentially dangerous and, simply, untrue.

Joe Rogan (Podcast Site)

Alot of good conversations about this subject from a lot of different people.

It certainly affects people differently, and many people smoke MJ regularly and live "normal," productive lives. However, claims that it is harmless, non-habit-forming, and without deleterious effects on the body are potentially dangerous and, simply, untrue.

Every thing in moderation.

People wanna talk about how bad marijuana is and try to make it out to be worse than it really is. Theres never been a recorded marijuana related death in the world. Now alcohol and cigarettes are a different story.

I don't understand the deleterious comment. I know more non smokers in worse shape than the casual smokers I see playing mens basketball or running in 5k's. Willy Nelson smokes more weed than I can fathom and is still around. The best athletes in the world in basketball and football smoke and it doesn't affect their performance or bodies.
As a matter of fact, I'd say it could be considered a performance enhancer for many on the field as it may calm nerves.

VN Store

Back