Peyton Manning: Legal Pot Has Been Awesome For My Pizza Business

Those are facts pal. What's so funny?

I think everyone can agree that anyone who uses narcotics has smoked pot first. They also smoked cigarets and drank alcohol first. The whole gate way drug discussion is just dumb. It's like saying petty theft is a gate way crime to armed robbery. Well no ****. The medical effects of tobacco are far worse then marijuana. I don't smoke pot but any doctor will tell you this.

Reactions: 2 people
I think everyone can agree that anyone who uses narcotics has smoked pot first. They also smoked cigarets and drank alcohol first. The whole gate way drug discussion is just dumb. It's like saying petty theft is a gate way crime to armed robbery. Well no ****. The medical effects of tobacco are far worse then marijuana. I don't smoke pot but any doctor will tell you this.

Have you ever seen the movie Walk Hard?

This is a good thread.

And their pizza sucks. If it didn't, you wouldn't have to pour that pouch of fatty garlic butter on it.

I wouldn't say it sucks. It's better then dominos or Pizza Hut but not nearly as good as hundreds of local mom and pops. That's true with most food. Panda Express is not as good as authentic mom and pop shops.

To be fair I've never knew a person that smoked weed that just smoked weed. They drank, smoked cigs, &/or "other".

I have. Ive known people that smoked pot for a year or two then quit everything. I've also known people that didn't drink or smoke pot but were addicted to pills.

The "gateway" lable is propaganda.

Reactions: 2 people
I have. Ive known people that smoked pot for a year or two then quit everything. I've also known people that didn't drink or smoke pot but were addicted to pills.

The "gateway" lable is propaganda.

Even if all people that OD'd on heroin had tried pot before they moved onto heroin, the "gateway" label would still be meaningless. They also likely had tobacco and alcohol first. Why on earth does weed get singled out? If weed didn't exist, I am willing to bet glue-sniffing, or something else would arise as the perceived gateway drug.

It's like calling fried chicken a gateway food to obesity. Yeah, most don't become obese without trying some fried chicken, but that doesn't mean in the absence of fried chicken they wouldn't be obese.

Reactions: 1 person
To be fair I've never knew a person that smoked weed that just smoked weed. They drank, smoked cigs, &/or "other".

Yet alcohol and tobacco are more harmful to society and the human body than marijuana...so wouldn't they be the gateway drugs? Also how in the **** can you make an argument against marijuana by saying "well everyone i know who smokes marijuana also drinks or smokes cigarettes" when you have a PBR avatar?

Pot, meet kettle..

Pun intended.

Last edited:
Yet alcohol and tobacco are more harmful to society and the human body than marijuana...so wouldn't they be the gateway drugs? Also how in the **** can you make an argument against marijuana by saying "well everyone i know who smokes marijuana also drinks or smokes cigarettes" when you have a PBR avatar?

Pot, meet kettle..

Pun intended.

Just making a statement. My only argument against weed had been legalization. So wtf are you talking about.

For the record, I don't want to eat cafeteria pizza after I smoke any more than I do any other time

VN Store

Back