Peyton Manning a father!

Why are we congratulating Peyton? The twins are the ones we should be congratulating
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Now this is exciting! Peyton will have this kid reading blitzes by six and coverages by eight. I expect nothing less than arguably the best QB of all time (has to beat his daddy)
On a serious note congrats to Peyton, we all know his character and I know he will be a great father

That would be terrible. What if he wants nothing to do with sports and wants to be an artist or concert pianist??

Then Peyton Manning would be the proudest Dad ever. I doubt he's the type to force anything on one of his kids

Congratulations Sir !

Twins - Wow - You've got some tough sledding ahead.

Oh well, at least you won't have to worry about what to spend your time on if they cancel the NFL season !

Peyton probably planned this ! :)

Do you think he's studying hard right now - reading a bunch of baby books and attacking it like he does figuring out a defense :)

If he's just now starting to read up, he's already way behind the curve. Should've started 9 months ago.

Congrats Peyton!

Twins though...wow! I'm a twin (my sister and I are identical) and from the stories I've been told...get ready for a rough few years LOL

Leave it to Peyton to figure out how to have a boy and a girl at the same time so parents, grandparents and everyone can be happy. He probably watched 1000 hours of girl + boy impregnation (whatever?) film and did split exercises and split diets with his wife in order to make it happen. Not really.....but, ...... it is PM.

Wait what if this kid doesn't want to follow his father's footsteps like Peyton and go somewhere else!?

Like Flo, Flo, Flo......no, no I can't even say it! Makes me sick to even think about it.

VN Store

Back