Peyton Manning a father!

Amazing timing out of that guy...offseason...lockout...PLENTY of time to be a dad!!
Always knew Peyton was a smart guy but dang.

So I wonder if Peyton and Eli are having kids at the same time so that come to signing time for college UT and OM can be happy? Btw, did Eli just have a boy or girl?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This is great because when they'll be 18 Peyton will still be playing :p

So I wonder if Peyton and Eli are having kids at the same time so that come time to signing time for a college UT and OM can be happy? Btw, did Eli just have a boy or girl?
Won't be nothing for him to kill a Snitch, yo? I get a kick out that, and I'm sure his kids will love watching it between episodes of Sponge Bob and Barney.

Congrats peyton! lets look forward to another outstanding Manning in about 18 years!

So I wonder if Peyton and Eli are having kids at the same time so that come to signing time for college UT and OM can be happy? Btw, did Eli just have a boy or girl?

Eli had girl and it was publicized all over since he lives in NYC. Didn't see Ashley's pregnancy posted anywhere.

Eli had girl and it was publicized all over since he lives in NYC. Didn't see Ashley's pregnancy posted anywhere.

Probably because of the NYC factor. Im sure Peyton doesn't want the media involved in this.

Do you think he's studying hard right now - reading a bunch of baby books and attacking it like he does figuring out a defense :)

Wait what if this kid doesn't want to follow his father's footsteps like Peyton and go somewhere else!?

Wait what if this kid doesn't want to follow his father's footsteps like Peyton and go somewhere else!?

That would be terrible. What if he wants nothing to do with sports and wants to be an artist or concert pianist??

That would be terrible. What if he wants nothing to do with sports and wants to be an artist or concert pianist??

Oh nooooooooo! What if the girls the only one who wants to play football!

VN Store

Back