Peyton Manning a father!

Was TRUE AFTER ALL so happy for them

Peyton Manning and Wife Welcome Twins | PopEater.com

EXCLUSIVE: Twin Touchdown! NFL Icon Peyton Manning & Wife Welcome Boy & Girl | Radar Online

Peyton Manning and his wife of nine years, Ashley Manning, have expanded their team by two, RadarOnline.com reports.

The football star and his wife welcomed daughter Mosley Thompson Manning and son Marshall Williams Manning in Indianapolis on March 31.

A source close to the couple confirmed the good news, telling Radar, "It is true, it is happy news for them."

Mosely and Marshall are in good company: Manning's brother, Eli, who is the quarterback for the New York Giants, became a father to Ava Frances just 10 days prior to the twins' birth.

The twins are the first children for Peyton and Ashley Manning

Awesome!!! :loco: Congrats Peyton

Now someone set up a recruiting thread for Marshall Manning in 2029!

it was only a secret to the Knoxville media. If you notice this thread was started the day they were born.

For what it's worth, I'm really sorry for making everyone think Peyton had twins. I swear I heard it on my local radio station at like 8:50 this morning. I never thought that it might be an April Fools prank or him being mixed up with Eli's baby being recently born. I too am finding it hard to believe this now seeing as it's been an entire day with no word or further information confirming what that idiot said this morning.

Please, everyone forgive me. I never intended to "mislead" or ""troll" VN. I was simply sharing information I heard, that was very exciting to me and that I thought would be exciting for everyone on here. I guess I should have actually found hard information that confirmed the report.

GBO :/
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Was TRUE AFTER ALL so happy for them

Peyton Manning and Wife Welcome Twins | PopEater.com

EXCLUSIVE: Twin Touchdown! NFL Icon Peyton Manning & Wife Welcome Boy & Girl | Radar Online

Peyton Manning and his wife of nine years, Ashley Manning, have expanded their team by two, RadarOnline.com reports.

The football star and his wife welcomed daughter Mosley Thompson Manning and son Marshall Williams Manning in Indianapolis on March 31.

A source close to the couple confirmed the good news, telling Radar, "It is true, it is happy news for them."

Mosely and Marshall are in good company: Manning's brother, Eli, who is the quarterback for the New York Giants, became a father to Ava Frances just 10 days prior to the twins' birth.

The twins are the first children for Peyton and Ashley Manning
This thread has turned into a tale of redemption

I must apologize to the OP. I originally thought this was just a terrible rumor

So glad the rumor was actually true afterall...congrats to both Peyton and Ashley! Best wishes for the entire Manning family...what great blessings to have 3 precious new additions within just days!

So could this thread have been a joke to make us believe it was a joke even though it was real....therefore it was an April Fool's joke even though it was real?

I think the family, mainly Ashley it sounds, were trying hard to keep the news private. According to the INDY STAR, she asked the paper not to print the news but Peyton's mom told her hometown paper and then the news got out. Oh, they told Fulmer too.

I see us on the rise... the Berry bros. from 2014-2018 should keep us on an upswing that lasts well until the Marshall Manning years

VN Store

Back