Petition to rehire Bruce Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know why Missouri hired him. Petrino isn't winning either.....yet. He has a tougher road now in the ACC.

Right, that analogy didn't exactly prove a point. If hiring Pearl is gonna result in the kind of "winning" Haith has done at Missouri I'll pass.

Witch Doctor say..
its the best for both the Team and the SEC. no doubt..
BBB!!
Keep posting that petition on FB and twitter..its now a show of support.
BBB
Bones never lie.

Oh that video..... I miss:

Cam Tatum
Wayne Chism
Chris Loften
JP Prince
Brian Williams
Dane Bradshaw
Skylar McBee
Scotty Hopson
Basketball Excitement @TBA
And most of all..........

Bruce Pearl

Reactions: 2 people
none of those guys listed would've had the same career under CM. Someone will argue Lofton, but BP didn't ice his shooters and we would get no transition 3's or kickouts. He attacked with pressure after it went through the net. Not retreat to the bench to regroup.

Its pretty pointless to discuss Bruce being hired when we still have a coach. BTW the odds are still overwhelming we will be dancing this year. Martin will be the coach next year. Pearl to BC

DANCING??? Surely you aren't serious???? This team has not won more than 2 games in a row all year in one of the worse conferences in the country- how in the world are they going to make it in the NCAA? I may be wrong, but I don't see it happening.

Reactions: 1 person
Holly needs to go just as much as Cuonzo. Sorry for all the women's sport enthusiasts, true statement.
:unsure: Why? She is winning games, just brought in a great recruiting class. Including getting (5-Star) Jannah Tucker enrolled this winter. This years signing class 2 of the 3 are McDonald's AA and they are still in it for undeclared #1 player in the country in 6'5 A'ja Wilson!

Reactions: 1 person
Try not to cry, lol. I realize Pearl's actions had a large role in the current state of our bball program - but CM has taken us to a new low every year. It's time for Bruce.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6ApObKl0s8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Welp, I'm convinced. Where do I sign?

No way in hell. Just take a look at the names on the list and it's pretty obvious. I seriously doubt CCM signed it, yet his name is there. It's pretty simple to sit down with a phone book and start copying names when there's no verification whatsoever.

I would guess its very small compared to the actualnumber of vol fans that want him back.

What I find most interesting about the current state of basketball at the University of Tennessee is that the basketball program has had more "pop" and "pub" in the last two weeks with all the talk of the possibility of Bruce Pearl returning to coach the Vols than at any time during CONzo's entire tenure!

The most recent local sport's talk radio banter about the possible return of Bruce Pearl as the head coach of the Tennessee Volunteers Basketball Team (likely or unlikely or indifferent) coupled with the national news stories about the feasibility of CBP returning to the Vols has made us relevant again!

Just the talk of CBP returning to the lead the Volunteers has made us relevant again but under CCM the Vols have been everything but relevant.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah WD but did you ever ask anyone else to lie to WD wife for you? I doubt it.
Witch Doctor say only Witch Doctors Harem..other than that. no. haha .let it go...feelings one way or another aint gonna matter, its business. period. lol Feelings is what got us into this mess with Hamilton. Harts business. we shall see. Plus us Vol fans have pretty much ran a scorched earth policy for anyone interviewing..its Pearls job. its coming crystal clear to everyone. it will you to at some point, that has nothing to do with me. THIS much passion..in Feb? How about in March when our NCAA butts are sitting home again and Pearls right there. Take in slowly thats cool, Witch Doctor eat ice cream too fast sometimes and wish he had. lol
BBB
Bones never lie.
(notice the drinking incident..we heard from Butch and Butch handled it in house NOTHING from Hart(Im pretty sure, could be wrong..nothing?right) Hamilton would have turned us(reported) to the NCAA for a secondary violations for something about that event..Witch Doctor wrong? Witch Doctor say Hart FIRED the people who thought they ran place.....several articles pretty much state that..Hell read some of Debbie Jennings comments TO THE PAPER about the dept. Read her OWN words she pretty much brags about it. HART didnt back down and run from them..HE FIRED THEM . says hes business and that makes me like the chances, he never fired Pearl. Hart sells this and becomes a Vol hero..think he ignores this? hed be gone quicker than Cuonzo. lol
Pearl belongs to Tennessee and us to him, like or not.

Last edited:
do you really think the number of "signatures" exactly equals the number of people who signed it?

The overall count doesn't include signatures where u don't include a validated email address or don't put a name. Can someone sign more than once? Yes,but it's not a quick process and duplicate names will be deleted if final product is sent to AD. But by all means keep up the pessimism...it always does a whole lotta good.

Its pretty pointless to discuss Bruce being hired when we still have a coach. BTW the odds are still overwhelming we will be dancing this year. Martin will be the coach next year. Pearl to BC

you must have never heard of the bracket matrix....

google it and check out how many "bracket projections" have the Vols in vs the "projections" that have the Vols out.

the strong majority of "projections" have the Vols out.

The overall count doesn't include signatures where u don't include a validated email address or don't put a name. Can someone sign more than once? Yes,but it's not a quick process and duplicate names will be deleted if final product is sent to AD. But by all means keep up the pessimism...it always does a whole lotta good.

creating an email address is really not that difficult. Internet petitions are notoriously unreliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back