Petition to rehire Bruce Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it upset you so much?

People repeating themselves over and over, acting like they're giving us some breaking news, is annoying, especially when it's constant doom and gloom.

Why do you feel the need to constantly repeat it? Again, if you're trying to convey the idea of the worst case scenario, we get it.

People repeating themselves over and over, acting like they're giving us some breaking news, is annoying, especially when it's constant doom and gloom.

Why do you feel the need to constantly repeat it? Again, if you're trying to convey the idea of the worst case scenario, we get it.

Why do you feel the need to complain about what I post? Essentially you are doing what you're upset about.

Our fan base might be the rock bottom worst in the entire country. It doesn't support any of our coaches on any level. Ridiculous.

Our fan base might be the rock bottom worst in the entire country. It doesn't support any of our coaches on any level. Ridiculous.

And yet we put 100,000 in the stands for a football game and 18,000 for a basketball game. Damn what a horrible fan base.

Reactions: 1 person
Not this year.

Maybe not, but I didn't say it was going to happen. Just that I had a feeling because of the irony it would bring.

Personally, I don't even care if Pearl returns here. I just don't want him in the SEC. It would make things worse for the Tennessee fanbase, especially if we lost consistently to the team he coached.

Imagine that for one second. If you think fans are bad now, think about how they would be in that situation.

Maybe not, but I didn't say it was going to happen. Just that I had a feeling because of the irony it would bring.

Personally, I don't even care if Pearl returns here. I just don't want him in the SEC. It would make things worse for the Tennessee fanbase, especially if we lost consistently to the team he coached.

Imagine that for one second. If you think fans are bad now, think about how they would be in that situation.

What if Pearl went to auburn and auburn still sucked and we beat auburn, what would these "fans" do then?

I have a feeling Pearl will end up at Bama and turn that program into a powerhouse that will own Tennessee year in and year out.

Could be the best thing that happen to Tennessee.

Think about it Pearl, Kiffin and Saban at Bama. Red Flag not Crimson.

The NCAA might as well buy a house there so that they don't have to pay the investigators Per Diem or Travel expenses.

Or they could just pitch a tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back