Peterman Transferring?

I just posted in the how many yards does Hurd run for thread about Dobbs and my fears. People were calling for Dobbs to run for a bunch of yards, I hope the backs can carry the load and Dobbs run very little. I said all this talk of a great season next year goes out the window if Dobbs goes down. We currently have ZERO experience at QB with or without Peterman. Peterman has been bad in games but at least he has been in games. We saw in 2013 what happens when true freshmen QB's are forced to play.

I wish him the best where ever he goes but I really wish he had panned out for us as a QB because we really truly need him next year. Good luck with your football future wherever you end up at. VFL

Reactions: 1 person
-RTI

SIAP. I found this rather interesting...

EDIT: On top of this, the Vols currently are the "clear cut" favorites for 4* QB Sheriron Jones who I believe is set to make a decision in the next week or so. So, this could also be why the staff is recruiting a 3rd QB for this class.

Sheriron Jones

I think they are waiting for Spring classes to start before going public with Sheriron Jones to UT. Both Jennings and Dormady are EE's.

I hope he doesn't. I'd like to have him as a backup next year. Give all the freshmen a chance to redshirt, unless they're just crazy good coming in and could start.

I hope he doesn't. I'd like to have him as a backup next year. Give all the freshmen a chance to redshirt, unless they're just crazy good coming in and could start.

I think if he felt like he was the clear cut 2 he would stay.
JMO tho.

I thought he would transfer last year, but then found at he was close to graduating. I'm sure he'll end up at a smaller school where he can play. Good luck. Great guy, just didn't have what it takes at this level.

Reactions: 3 people
Good luck to him wherever he may go. He's been a trooper. I do know one poster who will need mouth to mouth if this is true!

Dormady having the bad shoulder puts us in a scary position. He may have to redshirt. That leaves Jennings and whomever else we get in here.

I wish him the best and thank him. But Nate at your next stop you can't play scared. You are going to get hit, so make a play before the boom is lowered. Good luck.

As I always say with an issue like this, that degree he earned is far more valuable than playing time and highlights. Best of luck if true to you, Mr. Peterman.

This.

If he has graduated this quickly he's most likely to accept the opportunity at a school that has the graduate program he's most interested in.

Walking away from college football with a debt-free Masters is not a bad gig at all IMO.

VN Store

Back